R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MOVIE  (Read 3957 times)

CHANCE

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MOVIE
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »

Chance Pataki
The Musicians Workshop
musicians.workshop@gte.net
http://www.the-musicians-workshop.com

A person is a biological signal processor--EQ mag

jimmyjazz

Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MOVIE
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 08:44:02 AM »

I don't have the time or the inclination to watch an Alex Jones movie, as I've seen plenty of his Austin access TV shows.  He is a conspiracy theorist's conspiracy theorist.

That having been said, I noticed the music for that piece was written & performed by Graham Reynolds.  He is one of Austin's most talented (and defintely most well-known) "classical" composers.  He's a fascinating guy -- he has had works performed by the Austin Symphony Orchestra, among others, and his Golden Arm Trio is a wonderfully enigmatic "rock" group.

CHANCE

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »

Cool. I haven't seen this yet, only the beginning and it seems interesting. I know nothing of the auther, and thats why I am seeking other thoughts.
Chance Pataki
The Musicians Workshop

Steve Hudson

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 09:49:24 AM »

I'm with Jimmy...Alex is a nutjob. If only he could be replaced on Austin Access Channel 16 by "Little Art's Poker Party."
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."

- Hunter S. Thompson should have said this, but didn't

http://www.myspace.com/steventoddhudson

CHANCE

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 10:06:18 AM »

Who is this Alex Jones? What are his credintials? I never heard of him before this.
Chance Pataki
The Musicians Workshop

Steve Hudson

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:55 AM »

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."

Barry Hufker

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 11:05:50 AM »

I don't know anything about the Alex Jones.  The movie, no matter what its points, was tedious to me from the start.  The narrator, who I assume to be Mr. Jones, is melodramatic.  I was quickly of the opinion that I can't trust what is said as truth or propaganda of its own.

Barry

J.J. Blair

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »

I saw his Bohemian Grove expos
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

CHANCE

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 02:56:37 PM »

Thats not the same guy that says that our government orchestrated 911 is it?
Chance Pataki
The Musicians Workshop

John Ivan

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 07:46:32 PM »

CHANCE wrote on Wed, 13 December 2006 14:56

Thats not the same guy that says that our government orchestrated 911 is it?

Yes. His position is that small midget's , armed with explosives lined the support structure of the buildings with firecrackers. As you can see, they didn't use the "explosives" but instead, used the firecrackers, {lighter weight explosives}.. The "explosives", were just a cover to draw attention away from a huge conspiracy to import cheap Korean made Drum sets into the country .. these kit's were to be used in "covert Jingle op's" for an Ad campaign to get "evil doers" to do lawn maintenance at the White House.

This of course, led to the improper use of Lawn chemicals and drove Mad men to flying into the towers. The rest,you know.. {sort of}.

At least I think that is his thing? Something like it, I'm sure.

Ivan............................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

maxdimario

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »

I realize that nobody likes to be the bearer of bad news but..

You can't judge a movie without watching it.

he puts many false-flag operations all in a row, side-by side to show how methodical the time-tested techniques are using official news info. and gov. documents.

even if 50% of what he claims is true (newspaper clippings, TV newscast) then it proves what ....unfortunately.... is obvious from a knowledgeable historical and political point of view.

Forget TV-reports, as honest journalists have a hard time getting past the veto of those who employ them.

You people should read the ancient chinese war-manuals such the 36 strategies etc..written thousands of years ago.

the ART OF WAR is the ROOT of politics.

maxdimario

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 10:24:31 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech_zone

I didn't make it up..

the government is going to gradually reduce your ability to have free speech... which for those poor souls truly ignorant of politics is one of the FUNDAMENTAL concepts of what made america a free country..

how many of you are aware of this?

you do realize that nobody is STUPID enough to think that they can convince AMERICANS of all people to give up free speech without covering it up in some way ...no?

it's time for WAR they say, and how do they say it?

false-flag operations..

...which work only in secrecy...and in a controlled-media-environment..AKA a war-state.. right?

slowly but surely.

Steve Hudson

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 12:21:43 PM »

I took a short-cut to work this morning and saw "INFOWARS.COM" spray painted on a dumpster next to the railroad tracks. Nice to see that Alex has touched the imagination of Austin's youth gangs.

maxdimario

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 12:40:07 PM »

unfortunately politics for the masses is an EMOTIONAL issue and not entirely an intellectual one.

people will kill based on emotional knee-jerk reactions, but will remain completely oblivious to major fraud and crime when it is presented in a rational, systematic manner.

in the end politicians and the elite feel superior to the masses because the masses really are not capable of facing reality.. they do not want to wake up from their lull.

There's an image of people in the london subway, seemingly looking in disbelief at the explosions thinking 'this is not really happening..it only happens in movies.. it's a fluke' those same people are subsequently engulfed in explosions moments later.

the whole idea that these things only happen in foreign countries, and the emotional detachment actually aids the terrorism because it comes as a shock.

if people were aware of how governments really work..they would interpret such things in a much simpler and more realistic manner..

governments, on the good side, are using techniques which are too old for the information age.

anyone who wants to share information now can do so through the internet.. that is until they pull the plug.. and they will eventually if the scum floating on top of society is not eradicated.

rumsfeld wrongly killed not one but hundreds of thousands through his actions while in power, and all he got was money.

what does that tell you about the state of politics?

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 01:06:46 PM »

maxdimario wrote on Thu, 14 December 2006 04:24

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech_zone

I didn't make it up..

the government is going to gradually reduce your ability to have free speech... which for those poor souls truly ignorant of politics is one of the FUNDAMENTAL concepts of what made america a free country..

how many of you are aware of this?

Actually brough we have free speech and by extension a few other countries (but only a few) because of gun toting maniacs.

Live Free or Die....or some such....

Freedom did not come from the speech part Max...

At this point in our history it is much harder to get a good drum sound than to stand out on the green and let the limeys get a volley off at ya.....

lemme nough....

tik
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 18 queries.