R/E/P > Acoustics in Motion

Monitors???

(1/15) > >>

franman:
Okay... a number of posts have discussed personal monitor preferences, and the people (that means me really) want to know:  what speakers do you listen to everyday?? what's your favorite.. limit response to one (or two max) monitor model(s).. Thanks!!

franman:
I'll go first:

Griffin G2A (5.1 system) and Griffin G1.5 3-way.. Both active with Griffin ICEpower amplification.. we use analog crossover/controller in our G2A 250Wx2 amplifier package and London DSP processor for our 1000W 250+250+500W Amplifier package on the G1.5. Check em out on our website (link below)... (yeah, it's a shameless plug!! WHAT CAN I SAY!)  

jfrigo:
franman wrote on Fri, 08 December 2006 23:35
Okay... a number of posts have discussed personal monitor preferences, and the people (that means me really) want to know:  what speakers do you listen to everyday?? what's your favorite.. limit response to one (or two max) monitor model(s).. Thanks!!

Big fan of Quested. That's what I listen to every day. If I had extra cash, the one I'd probably move to would be ATC.

From these examples, you can probably tell that I like mid domes. There are others I like, but to limit my response, I'll leave it at that.

Riccardo:
I like mid domes too, fan of PMC and ATC    

funkcity:
Just recently I discovered the Klein and Hummel O 300D.
A very clean/neutral-sounding 3way active speaker with a very tight-sounding bass. Just the way I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version