R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 10-17-06 -- BUSH STOLE THE CONSTITUTION  (Read 7666 times)

maxdimario

Re: 10-17-06 -- BUSH STOLE THE CONSTITUTION
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 02:22:52 PM »

Les ismore, the point you make is something every american should consider.

There are countries full of citizens and taxpayers with their own language, history and identity..way of life..

...then there are people who don't belong to any country, even though they may have residences in many countries or be technically citizens of one or two. People who's only concern is the well-being and growth of their assets and powers.. not tied to ANY country, morals, religion etc.

Hitler was supposedly the illegitimate child of baron Rothschild, who was 'jewish' BTW.

The rothschild family not only had a hand in Hitler's going to power but the Balfour declaration as well.. which is how america got into WWII to DEFEAT Germany..and was the beginning of the problems with the 'holy land'.

so who wins? ... the rich and powerful elite, always.

It's never really about religion or national pride or morals.

The ideological war bush is ranting about is just an excuse to get his way, much as his family and peers have done traditionally for generations..

normal people go to war only when they absolutely need to.. defending from an attack they can see.. politicians, dictators etc. go to war when they find it convenient.. because they are never on the front line.. they are too rich and powerful to die on the field.

sounds stupid and obvious, but it's a huge time-old FUNDAMENTAL difference...

who wants to attack america? some disorganized town of peasants in the middle east, running around with their goats and whatnot? what the hell do they care? it's the political forces that start wars.

The point is to safeguard freedom and promote well-being for the majority of people without resorting to exploitation... not to start screaming 'you're one of them' or behave like hooligans at a soccer match..

in the end the people who earn money are the ones that start the wars.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

Guys,

Here are two quote supporting both your points.

Barry

Here's a quote from Abraham Lincoln who saw all this 146 years ago.

"I have the South in front of me and I have the bankers behind me, and for my country I fear the bankers most." - Abraham Lincoln

And here's Hermann Goering, second in command under Hitler.

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing thecountry to danger. It works the same in any country."

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 05:16:34 PM »

Brough, you're getting older...

Didn't you already quote Goering (my fav nazi)....

Anyhoo...

Just a reminder:  when you compare not holding government types (that will fukk it up anyway) liable to people who ran the death camps you will NEVER get your point across...and always be addressing three people...

The average person who doesn't know how many assholes are in the Senate can clearly see through this non-argument...

I only scanned the threads but will be back tomorrow...

Have to get up @ 4am...

lemme nough

t

P.S. the most inconvenient thing about the Texas hat rack being that he is right most of the time...

And the idiot Dems are usually wrong...

I think Lewis Black said it best though...

The Republicans are the party of bad ideas and the Democrats are the party of no ideas...

But you, Barry...cannot effect change...

Things would have to be much worse..

Behind every MLK or Ghandi are a lot of people that see a need...

They never compared their antagonists to Hitler...

Not only would it have been the wrong arguement but they would have been reduced to a gang...

Gotta watch South Park and go to bed...

I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

Les Ismore

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 05:26:54 PM »

maxdimario wrote on Thu, 19 October 2006 11:22

in the end the people who earn money are the ones that start the wars.

I would change that to "in the end the people who earn money from war are the ones that start the wars."

This is what they do for a living.
Pete Honychurch - Fluid Sound
http://www.myspace.com/PeteHonychurch

maxdimario

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »

you are correct.

'I am a war president' -- Bush

thanks for the quotes Barry, this really is history repeating itself..

To understand the future we must study the past...in depth.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 09:01:47 PM »

Tik,

I'm not comparing Bush to Hitler.  I'm saying the Nazis understood power.  And because Goering did understand power, he was (is) right.

OK if not Goering, how about President James Madison:

1) I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

2) If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

3) It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.

4) No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.

5) The executive [branch of the government -- my addition] has no right, in any case, to decide the question, whether there is or is not cause for declaring war.

6) The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted.

7) We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.

Try this saying.  Republicans know how to win elections.  They just don't know what to do when they get there.

Social Security reform - no
Osama bin Laden captured or killed - no
Taliban vanquished - no
Al Quaida captured or killed - no
A new Iraqi government successfully installed - no
Saddam Hussein tried and convicted - no
Hurricane Katrina victims helped - no
Hurricane relief fraud eliminated - no
No Child Left Behind  - no
Faith-based initiatives - no
Minimum wage raised - no
Medicare Benefits reduced - yes
Corruption and Greed - yes (Abramoff et. al.)
Pedophilia - yes
Cover up of pedophilia - yes

Shall I go on?  Tik, you know I love ya, but your say so don't make it so.

Barry

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 11:22:07 PM »

Bear,

I don't think you are getting my point.

THE REPUBLICANS SUCK MOOSE COCK!!!!!!!!

Your list may or may not be valid.

Saddam will be at the end of a rope soon.

There have been numerous Al Qauiedaah dick heads killed.

Don't understand the pedophile thing.

Butt...

I think most of what has been accomplished over the last two-hundred years has been by our best and/or brightest, not some jackass politician mismanaging our resources.

I am always taken aback when these dorks in the Whitehouse use the word "I" when referring to our accomplishments.

Fukk, got to roll...

As far as the comments on war profiteering...it's another mantra that some people repeat with giving it any thought.

Maybe it would be better for our boys to throw mud pies at cocksuckers with AK-47's...that way noone would make any money and the world's chil'ren would be safe from American oppression....

lemme nough...

tik

Barry Hufker

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 11:27:09 PM »

Tik,

I'm sorry not to have understood your point.  I'm not trying to be obtuse.

Barry

maxdimario

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2006, 09:48:25 AM »

I would not be surprised at all if the 'enemy' bush talks about is actually an acquaintance of Bush.. it would make political and historic sense, although I realize it's a tough mouthful to swallow.

Weren't the bin laden people involved with bush senior eons ago?

BY THE WAY... I am checking out the local newspapers and no talk of this issue..

one of the most significant political and LEGAL issues of the last few centuries, and nobody's talking about it..

So it seems it is in the interest of the local politicians to back up bush and his clan as well. We'll find out what is brewing up in a couple of years...

I wonder if there is any talk of this in other countries from a TV/Press point of view.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2006, 11:12:19 AM »

Max,

As you know, much of the media is owned by extremely conservative media barons.  Fox News is the Republican propaganda organization.  Others are heavily attacked by Bush the moment they release anything anti-Bush.  In fact once the Act was signed, Bush *immediately* denounced all those in Congress who did vote for it.

I never imagined this situation would arise in this country.

Barry

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 12:16:29 PM »

Do you fellers notice any common thread between Iraqis having more casualties than American casualties in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam combined, the WTC conspiracy, and the President asking for the rules of interrogation to be unambiguous?

Now either there are more Iraqi casualties than every single battle in the American Civil War, the Bush administration planned 9-11 and they want to torture people or....

Some people are getting a little bit carried away...

What do you think?

I actually talked to the Texas hat rack (not from Texas) about what you guys have been going on about and...well...he's not happy about it...

He asked me to say a few words to clear things up here in the PSW Saloon.  Like PSW, the administration continually endeavourizes to focus on the issues.   He was concerned that many of you didn't actually know what his point of view was, since it is impossible to glean it from those smarmy cunts at NPR or that cocky little bitch, Katie Couric.  He feels that you should take all of your cues from the lovely and talented Ann Coulter.  After all, she is much taller and less like a dude.  Her skin does tend to hang off her bones and her face ain’t much and she doesn’t have luscious tits like Couric but overall she’s just more like a woman.  We don’t feel she’s like a woman that just talks a lot and doesn’t really have any practical knowledge and constantly oversteps her bounds.  We mean a woman like a rev’ed up sex machine.  Although, Katie has much better birthing hips, she’s kinda dorky and you can tell when she moves around that there’s nothing going on there.  He justs feel that Ann would be way wilder in the sack.  He likes them skinny actually...and well dressed...preferrabley with Italian boots....

Where were we?

Oh yeah, anyway, it's getting closer to that special day in November.  It is my sincerest desire to see the Dems get stuffed.....again....

Not because they could possibly do worse....

It's just because of all the bullshit the rest of America has to listen to about Hitler and Goeoering and how Bush is injecting prisoners with goat semen or whatever....who wants to hear it...

Now don't get me wrong...

Who wants to support the gay ass GOP...

But there is nothing more entertaining than when the Diebold readout causes that look on peoples faces...

I just laugh myself to sleep at night....

I think it's important that you hear another arugment besides Genie Giraffolo...

lemme nough...

good luck in Nov....

tik

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2006, 12:22:14 PM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Sat, 21 October 2006 17:12

Max,

As you know, much of the media is owned by extremely conservative media barons.  Fox News is the Republican propaganda organization.  Others are heavily attacked by Bush the moment they release anything anti-Bush.  In fact once the Act was signed, Bush *immediately* denounced all those in Congress who did vote for it.

I never imagined this situation would arise in this country.

Barry

You're so right, the "conservatives" Whatever TF that means, have a lock on the media.  The poor liberals can't get their information out to the people who can really use it!

REVOLUTION!

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »

maxdimario wrote on Sat, 21 October 2006 15:48

I would not be surprised at all if the 'enemy' bush talks about is actually an acquaintance of Bush.. it would make political and historic sense, although I realize it's a tough mouthful to swallow.

Weren't the bin laden people involved with bush senior eons ago?

BY THE WAY... I am checking out the local newspapers and no talk of this issue..

one of the most significant political and LEGAL issues of the last few centuries, and nobody's talking about it..

So it seems it is in the interest of the local politicians to back up bush and his clan as well. We'll find out what is brewing up in a couple of years...

I wonder if there is any talk of this in other countries from a TV/Press point of view.

You're right the Congress passing a bill clarifying what torture is and what it isn't concerning people interrogating terrorists is much more signficant than say....

The invasion of Poland.

Or how many centuries?

A few...

So much more significant legally that the Declaration of Independence...or the Monroe Doctrine...

lemme nough...

tik

djui5

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 03:15:41 AM »

Well that lasted a measly 200 or so years. It was fun while it lasted I guess. Sounds to me like Bush is trying to take over the world. What's he gonna do when he's out of office? Where is his power then?
Morale of the day? Stop looking at what you're hearing.
yngve hoeyland 07'

Randy Wright
Mix Engineer
Mesa, Arizona

maxdimario

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 09:23:43 AM »

Bush was elected, but bush is not alone.

Over here in Europe historically and right now there are countries where the politicians simply take turns at being in control while they make decisions as a GROUP to safeguard common interests..

Same thing has happened in the USA, and has been going on for some time..

Bush will be protected and reap his benefits.

the biggest difference perhaps is the level of incompetence at hiding the facts from the bush administration.

Hence the new law: this way all the people who do newscasts will be FORCED to report the truth as BUSH wants it to be known.

Say a news agency reports something which is uncomfortable for bush.. Such as showing murders of children, or political involment with the business in rebuilding of the war zone or financing civil wars etc.

Bush now has the power to threaten the journalists with torture and jail without having to tell anyone...

you DO realize he can't go back and say 'i'm sorry america... I take it all back'

the BUSH administration is already directly responsible for the killing of tens of thousands, if not hundreds..

He is going to be right if it takes the destruction of the Americal legal system and tradition.

If it wasn't for the fact that Internet is protected from government 'filters' many people including myself would not have a clue..

The newspapers are already controlled more or less because of the relationship between politicians and the owners of the media.

if one of those media people behaves in an un-patriotic way by actually showing the truth as it happens, they risk jail or torture.

so goodbye freedom of speech, goodbye to being innocent until proven guilty..

And most taxpaying voting americans are not even aware that they are being screwed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.