R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WUMP VIII comments on tracks  (Read 5809 times)

cerberus

Re: WUMP VIII comments on tracks
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 09:31:32 PM »

very funny chris.  you and ed are both especially hilarious this time 'round. now how is anyone supposed to follow those acts?

sugarplum fairy, sugarplum fairy...  that is lennon counting off the intro to "a day in the life", btw.

jeff dinces

Ged Leitch

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 05:54:36 AM »

Yo Eric!!!

Where are ya dude?

hope everythings cool man.
http://bitheadmastering.co.uk/

"...But I don't wanna be a pirate!"

cerberus

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 12:28:36 AM »

0007 -  i feel the rage..  turnin' it up.... some groove... crackles.. bad.. not even loud.  good try.  i stopped playback at 1'19".

0610 -  you are louder;  but.... got no balls.  needs balls.  stopped playback before one minute.

4242 - constricted by limiting... tonally it's ok... i dunno who did it better, if that matters. but it's stressy.. the limiting overrides the song for me.  what professor johnson said exactly, ditto.

1980 - i feel the pressure... rage is kinda muted...  kick drum is fluffy...  was  mastered inside the goodyear blimp?  for all that puffery , imo it ought to be louder then.

2020 - wtf is this?

4811 -  rage is implied, but overall it's too quiet..  bass is embarrassing to you  or what? don't dig the guitar here either.  stopped playback after about a minute.

0707  - chris, is that your famous noise shaping hitting the fan again?  lotsa freakish hf makin me feel all like  paranoid... coz the sound is like turned inside out... so it works i guess.

2255 -  oh this one is acceptable.. if overcompressed, overlimited but the tone is lovely..(a relative term in this context of course). i turn off at 1'46" because it's getting boring.

2323 - shake me baby, i'm ready to rock. considering how distorted and smeared the transients are.. it should be about 3 db louder imo... so what happened? stopped at 1'16"... i can make my own distortion, thanks.

0002 -  rage... it's a bit unfinished... nice start... fill those holes with imagination i guess?  after a minute i lost the groove, could be the groove is... missing?

7776 - where is the bassist hiding now?   sorry, but nothing special happens here for me.

-------

problems ged?  the sloppy timing: totally the mix engineer's oversight. he butchered the performance.

jeff dinces
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.