R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WUMPV is Closed - Post Discussion & Comments Here  (Read 16974 times)

NoWo

Re: WUMPV is Closed - Post Discussion & Comments Here
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 06:42:31 PM »

I was just joking Pingu.
Sorry that your submission came too late for me, the same for others.

Norbert

Pingu

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 06:44:41 PM »

YOu should stick around for an anonymous wump.

We may all be loving and commenting on how good entry 6 is, and it turns out to be nowos.

Id love that.
If I defend myself I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.

thp1

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 06:48:39 PM »

I listened level matched, A/B'd against the mix and finally as a playlist without level matching (through Sennheiser HD650 cans, plugged in a Grace Design M 902 headphone amp).

Overall, good masters considering the difficulties imposed by the mix. Here are the pros and cons for each one (i will not comment on mine):

(in no particular order)

* Aivoryuk :
P: nice overall balance, good dynamics
C: a bit lacking in stereo width, kick still a little boxy

* ATOR :
P: i like the sound of the guitars, soundstage is full
C: voice pushed a little too much in the background, kick too loud and beefy

* ChrisJ
P: good dynamic, nice balance
C: image shifting between 00:12 and 00:16, snare sounds a bit dry

* MattG
P: very nice macro dynamics, nice spectrum and balance, good voice. My overall favorite.
C: a bit of noise reduction would have been beneficial

* TrilliumSound
P: nice width, dynamic ok
C: too much on the bright side for my taste, kick way too loud

* Mike Bruce
P: good spectrum, good voice, drums cleverly pushed to the background, good macro dynamics. Very close to MattG's. My second favorite.
C: the high lacks of 'silkiness'

* Ged Leitch
P: nice macro dynamics, good spectrum, voice and guitars ok, good kick/bass
C: a bit of noise reduction would have been beneficial, high a a little bit too loud for my taste

* Cerberus
P: snare pushed a bit to the background, voice ok
C: too dark/sounds veiled, lack of punch

* Hans
P: nice macro dynamics, good width
C: nasty snare distortion on the chorus, too much on the bright side for my taste, bass guitar is a bit too loud during the chorus

* Eric Jenson
P: drums cleverly pushed to the background, good soundstage
C: too much on the bright side, especially the vocal part and the snare. Rythm Guitar slightly lacks of definition

* NoWo
P: some punch, 'very competitive RMS' (!) but ...
C: ... you should have work on macro dynamics to help counterbalance the lack of microdynamics, way too much subs, bass guitar rings like hell !, everything else is too bright, pumping/leveling issues at some spots

* LukeF
P: very good voice, good dynamic, warm
C: drums too close to the mix (snare is a too dark/too upfront), lacks a bit of air

* Patrik t
P: good dynamic, good voice, spectrum ok appart for the low end
C: kick is too loud and undefined, perceived loudness too low

* Undertow
P: good dynamic, good spectrum, good drums
C: voice is a little buried, phase issues

* Sunny
P: warm, good spectrum, silky highs
C: kick a bit too loud and undefined

* Pingu
P: full spectrum...
C: ... but drums a bit too loud, lack of general clarity and RMS too low while at the same time not really punchy

chrisj

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »

Okay, here's my attempts to 'really grok, man' each entry, and I also include a RMS-loudness figure relative to the original mix.

Original Mix- +0
really hot snare and kick, which I figured I might as well preserve though I did wonder whether they're meant to be crushed back down again. I don't want to get too known for that outside of 'science experiments' so I went for a 'preserve the vibe' approach. It does feel dull and lacking in extreme lows.

NoWo- +12.57
Sounds like a giant PA system! I like the fact that there is low bass, and the guitars are snarling. Everything sounds aggressive and metallic, like it was a metal band that was unnacountably playing real wimpy Smile

THP1- +11.89
Really solid. Has a bit of that 'roaring PA' sound, and I'm feeling more guts from the guitars. The cymbals sound nice and sparkly, and there are some bits where the volume seems to surge, with a lot of size behind the sound.

Matt_G- +11.63
Even more solid, in the sense of sounding hard and kickin'- I could imagine AC/DC putting out this kind of sound pressure. Everything pushes really hard at you right down to the quietest bass interlude. Reminds me of some of Charles Dye's stuff! I like it on the drums, and some guitar sounds just come waaaay out at you this way. You have to watch out for it being too exhausting, that's all. If you combined this with openness in other places so things moved more...

Hans- +10.60
This time, the body of the sound is more open, and the reason it's coming in so hot is peaks alone. The drums are hitting extra hard (similarly to Sunny's master) and large-scale dynamics are starting to appear- I like the low-end kick I'm hearing, and the bass guitar has a nice quality, but most of all I like the grand scale of the production.

Mike Bruce- +9.89
Whoa, aggressive from the first drum fill! This is a much smaller scale, but it's all about raging upper-mids. The guitars and even the bass have a live-gig-like snarl, they sound really loud. The drums are superaggressive, not a lot of swing, not even gut punch, more like a slap in the face or a karate chop across the neck. Works good for really big dynamic walls-o-sound hitting. I stop now, it is frightening me Wink

Luke F- +9.59
Feels like it's trying to be true to the feel of the source. Including the way that the highs aren't getting aggressive. However, the body of the music is definitely fuller- it doesn't sound as sparse and empty. The drums sound like they're hitting the limiting/clipping pretty hard- got that smashing scrunching sound some people are asking for, but the body of the music manages to avoid sounding like it's going 'scrunch' except for some of the biggest climaxes. When things are going scrunch, instead of muddying, there's a distort that comes in that sounds as if things are getting louder, which helps put across the idea of dynamics.

Sunny- +9.36
By God, it DOES sound sunny! There's enough bright added to define everything very clearly, plus the style of 'loud' is not so much a roaring mass of loud, it's relatively open with the peaks getting REALLY hot. Sunny's peaks are among the hottest ones this WUMP- it's lack of compression bringing the overall RMS down. The penalty paid by this, as I've learned myself, is that the peaks take on a distorted quality, but you have an easier time making a really BIG sound this way. I do hear some compression pumping, it's just that the drums and such are SUPER hot.

Ged Leitch- +9.15
I always like Ged's masters, and this is no exception. We favor the same type of treble- extremely bright but not sounding like tinfoil- I think Ged's cymbals sound really good, and I feel some deep bass underlying everything which helps to give it size and a grand scale. I like that choice- to me, this stuff sounds good this way. There's enough loud on the guitars and everything, but some of the more abrasive edges are polished off, some of the dullness is brightened up. Sounds like Cinerama-audio, like you should be watching a really big screen.

Alex Ivory- +8.59
Sounds like it wants to be true to the feel of the source, except the drums are hitting harder and bigger. There's an interesting openness to this, like you could reach into it and touch various sounds. They're not coming out at you, but they're still there and you could reach over and touch 'em. i think this has good definition of the various sounds.

Eric Jenson- +8.26
Whee! Sounds like 'Ghost in The Machine' Very Happy You're really cutting it bright, Eric. I like the way the cymbal crashes sound that way, though it's a bit fuzzy. Level-matched this actually sounds louder than most tracks simply because treble is easier to hear. Also, there are bits where I hear snare hitting in conjunction with a 'clang' of guitar jangle, and I like the way that sounds. In some ways this serves the song- I 'believe' it more than I do, say, an 'AC/DC' or 'death metal' master. To me, this treatment screams 'POP UBER ALLES!' with the brightness on it, and the song also seems poppy. I do suspect the band would faint, though, if they signed off on the original over-dull mix.

ChrisJ- +7.60
Sucks Very Happy Something did cause the image to shift, too. What the heck made it do that? This was all DIY, so it's not like an electrical contact slipped. I have mastered the incorporation of virtual analog _defects_ Very Happy

Cerberus- +7.36
Soul brother! Another master where the dynamic feel is trying to be very exactly like the original. +7 db while still doing that is not shabby. I like the subtle bit of light cast on the cymbals- they really don't change in mix position at all but they sound a bit more real to me. The drums feel a bit more real too, same with the lead vocal- I think you've got something going on here where the sounds seem convincing to me. I don't know exactly why, but it seems very listenable. The big dynamic bursts don't seem to be hitting with the same force as some of the others, even with the available dynamic range, but something about it is convincing.

Trillium Sound- +7.18
Another treble fan I see Very Happy as sunny as Sunny. I like the way the low bass really kicks, you've reshaped the kick drum into something quite different but it sounds real poppy. It feels like everything is revolving around the drums which are very fast and sharp. If I was the drummer I'd kinda dig this even if it wasn't my sound, because of how radio-friendly it appears to be. The drums are NOT going to be flattened by radio optimods Smile

UnderTow- +6.81
A high treble fan! I feel all this heat and prreeezzzzennnzzzz coming off the hi-hat, like it is being psychically beamed into my forehead. There's a bit of that with other sounds too, though it's not happening with the vocal as much as I'd expect- I think you're boosting too high to do that with the vocal, it sounds not much more present than the source. That said, there's a lot of separation on everything thanks to the treble move. Oh hey, and the bass guitar has some of the psychic pprrezzenzzz happening too? Enough that I'm actually enjoying the way it works with the drums and guitars, which isn't always the case. You got the bass to do something I like Smile

ATOR- +6.77
Suddenly all is roto-toms. Don't laugh, I OWN roto-toms Very Happy This is all about impact, especially upper-mid impact. I'd like to hear Primus sounding like this. In fact Primus does sound kind of like this, except the bass guitar is hiding because its tone started out awful, and in Primus the bass beats up on everything. Interesting how you got the bass to hide and still be there though- the annoying parts that make it obvious are subdued, and just the musical force remains. I did a bunch of stuff like this around 2000-2001. I was trying to hype up the musical force at all costs. Warmth and fullness are still good, though Smile

Patrik T- +6.68, wav does not have data block
One of the most normal entries. The highs are definitely up quite a bit, but it sounds like a cymbal there instead of a frequency range. I also think I'm feeling more bass, and the bass guitar feels less skronky and harsh. Definitely more bass on the kick drum, a lot more, it becomes one of the biggest elements similarly to Trillium but voiced TOTALLY differently. This one is trying to be audiophile, no question about it. I do wonder the way it grabs on, though- I've been criticised for this- it seems to sort of throb and rather than being driven by the musical ideas, it's a sound picture pumping and sparkling away and things like vocal outbursts simply don't come out to grab you. It's smoothed. There's very little offensive here, but I can ignore the lead vocal awful easily. He's not grabbing my attention, he's too smooth. Compare with mine about the extent to which the guy sounds like he's getting your attention. There is a cost, the guy's overtones are more potentially annoying, but he has to feel like a person is there.

Pingu- +6.17
Wow, what an imaginative approach. It feels like this one has been hollowed out a bit and then the energy bursts have been sharpened and focused. It's like the whole mix is revolving on diamond spikes, and this extends even to the sustained sounds- some of it is subdued, but stuff keeps coming out as if it was shafts of light gleaming at you. A vocal part, a cymbal. This is also one of the better ways to put across those big dynamic hits- feels big and the weird hollowness makes it like the dynamic hit is extra-defined and focused, and it's hitting fullrange, kicking in the bass as well as it is hitting with a high frequency transient. Every time the song shifts gears I REALLY HEAR it, it really whacks me. Somehow Pingu has put an unnaturally large scale onto the track, so huge you can't hear the actual instruments very much. The sum is WAY greater than the parts, and the parts are so reduced that every time you try to listen for them you get distracted by the sum. I don't care if you don't like this, Pingu- even if it is not correct, it's extremely cool and weird. Do about 2/3 less of it and damn you'd have something going on Smile what did you DO? You said transient designer? I could believe that. I wonder if I could do this sort of thing, only a lot more subtly. And of course some music wouldn't want it, but I really liked the effect on this song because they were trying so heroically to make big dramatic gear-changes, and not getting that far with it. You screwed up the tone of the song completely and made it weird but this is obviously what they were trying to do with the scale of it all...

This was a lot of fun. I think I've heard this song enough for the moment Smile

Matt_G

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »

Patrik T wrote on Sat, 08 July 2006 05:21

Matt G: Not very relaxed anywhere. The toms and drums becomes very unactive for the drive in the louder passages. The tone is fine, the separation is good, but honestly - I think you are overdoing the tape-sound a little too much sometimes. This I base on your former submissions as well.

Cerberus: Very subtle and transparent work which is true to the source mix. Keeping in mind that there were no clear directions from the client ("smash it!"), this work is very well done.

Well actually I did state that it needed to be competitively loud. I know that doesn't clarify things exactly, but maybe I should've emphasized that more. The mix engineer is always comparing & referencing to the likes of Green Day, Switchfoot, The Vines, Snow Patrol etc. So to compete level wise with these types of albums, it needed to be quite loud & certainly brighter. Also as I stated the mix was done with high RMS in mind, which is why the snare is louder at the mix stage then what the mastered version should be at the end.

As for it sounding dark, I agree it was a very dark mix, this was unintentional from the mixers part & needed to be balanced/corrected. He was using Peavey monitoring in an untreated room when this mix was done. Since then he has purchased some active Questeds & his mixes are far more tonally balanced as a result.

Of course if anyone wasn't sure of the direction they could have asked me (the client in this case). Smile

Matt
Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia

mbruce333

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 12:32:51 AM »

Matt_G wrote on Fri, 07 July 2006 19:17

Patrik T wrote on Sat, 08 July 2006 05:21

Matt G: Not very relaxed anywhere. The toms and drums becomes very unactive for the drive in the louder passages. The tone is fine, the separation is good, but honestly - I think you are overdoing the tape-sound a little too much sometimes. This I base on your former submissions as well.

Cerberus: Very subtle and transparent work which is true to the source mix. Keeping in mind that there were no clear directions from the client ("smash it!"), this work is very well done.

The mix engineer is always comparing & referencing to the likes of Green Day, Switchfoot, The Vines, Snow Patrol etc. So to compete level wise with these types of albums, it needed to be quite loud & certainly brighter.  

Matt

That's funny, as I've been listening to all of the versions, I kept a Greenday and a Switchfoot tune open to reference every now and then.  Great minds think alike or fools never differ....hmmmmm, I may never know. Cool

Mike Bruce
Mike Bruce
myspace.com/auricleaudiomastering

Matt_G

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 01:07:10 AM »

cerberus wrote on Sat, 08 July 2006 05:55

i think the band -is- that dark...what is the problem with them sounding like they sound? if they want to sound brighter: mix it like the lord-algai; or mix it again.

Jeff, you did PM for more specific details on what was required for this track & I told you to reference against anything new from Sterling, such as Trapt, Switchfoot & The Vines... what part of competitively loud & bright did you not understand when referring to these references?  

Quote:

i spent six years learning how to get the f*ck out of the way of mix engineers and still do my best work...how is it possible to raise the rms by double and still get all that so close to seeming like i did almost nothing to the eq?  i must be very good at the part of the job description where it says i should be able to do the work and still be mostly invisible to the end listener.

There is a place for this type of mastering sure, but most times you need to dig deeper. Don't rely on the mix engineer to always give you what he wants or to always provide an A+ mix. It's also our job as mastering engineers to diagnose & correct tonal imbalances caused by a mix engineers poor monitoring environment or lack of experience. It's also our job to try and achieve the goals the client has set out for us. If that means asking more questions & using their reference CD's to find out where they are coming from, then so be it. You had an advantage knowing what CD's to reference too that no one else here knew, but you didn't use that to your advantage & as a consequence missed the mark/objective. Sorry if this seems harsh, I just expected more from your entry given the extra knowledge you were privy too.

Quote:

now i am to second guess every mix engineer?

That's the problem don't guess! by guessing you will miss the mark more times then not. Ask them what they want/expect from you then you will hit the mark more often then not. If a mix engineer is in love with their work, then of course it doesn't make sense to mess with it too much. But if they want you to make it the best it can be, then you need to dig as deep as needed to get the job done.

Quote:

restoration is another matter, we should have a restoration "wurp" i think.  or should that stand for "remix"? (burp!) "But Uh we can't Remix it. Please?!"

Depends on what your definition is of a remix? If by remix you mean using an EQ to add more sparkle & cutting some low mids then I would call that mastering. Most entries came close to the mark & no one else commented that this mix had major problems or said that it needed a "remix".

Making a great master from an A+ mix is easy, making a great master from a B or C grade mix is harder & requires more skill. A good craftsmen never blames his tools...

Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia

cerberus

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 02:06:01 AM »

matt... i thought  YOU mixed this, (then suddenly when you came back you were all over the mix for being crappy. and the guy has crappy monitors..talk about blaming tools! ahem...) while you were away i did listen to the product you mentioned and almost got thrown off of two webboards over my unfortunate reaction... i love this music, it is not the greatest song or the greatest band but this is what i do and i was very into finding a synergy with the music which i thought was within bounds.

however this band doesn't sound like green day, so whoever thinks that is dreaming.

as for sterling, i'm aftraid there is no synergy between myself and dr. jensen and co. at this moment, a three toed sloth with a w1 could also bite hard and sharp. bright perhaps in a business sense...for the very short term, but by no means brilliant. (and this is what i get from other engineers, don't attack sterling, but -no one- is defending them as some kind of standard bearer for sonics at the moment. which is sad for us all, i think.)

i wonder what a bob ludwig or a doug sax would do?

jeff dinces

Matt_G

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2006, 02:36:20 AM »

cerberus wrote on Sat, 08 July 2006 16:06

matt... i thought  YOU mixed this, (then suddenly you came back and were all over the mix for being crappy and the guy has crappy monitors..talk about blaming tools! ahem...)

Just to clarify, the band is called "Leo Nine" I play drums for Leo Nine, our lead singer/guitarist & my best friend Caleb James recorded, produced & mixed the album including this track. I mastered the album & this single only.

Caleb did the best he could with the tools that he had at the time (about 2 years ago now) & he didn't blame or complain about them. In hindsight now (2 years later having upgraded to more accurate monitoring) he could hear how dull the original mix really was. Neither of us complained about the mix we just heard the problems in my studio & set about to fix them. There certainly wasn't so much wrong with it that we felt we needed to revisit the mix.

Some of the new mixes Caleb is pumping out lately are A+ mixes, I can't share them here as they aren't from my own band & copyright would prevent this. But rest assured we are all gaining knowlege, better equipment & skills over time.

Quote:

you were away so i did listen to the product you mentioned and almost got thrown off of two webboards over my unfortunate reaction... i love this music, it is not the greatest song or the greatest band but this is what i do and i was very into finding this synergy with the music...as for sterling, i'm aftraid there is no synergy between myself and dr. jensen and co. at this moment, a three toed sloth with a w1 could also bite hard and sharp. bright perhaps in a business sense...for the very short term, but by no means brilliant. (and this is what i get from other engineers, don't attack sterling, but -no one- is defending them as some kind of standard bearer for sonics at the moment. which is sad for us all, i think.) i wonder what a bob ludwig or a doug sax would do?

Remember the client is always right... If they ask you to pancake & make it brighter then the sun & it goes against your wishes do you do it? or lose the business to Sterling? Wink ok this might be a bit overstated, but do you get my point? Clients pay you to get something they are happy with, not something that you like or necessarily agree with, but that's part of the game of mastering.

Bob Ludwig has pancaked stuff too, I can't listen to the rock CD of Foo Fighters - In Your Honor. It's distorted, has bucket loads of intersample overs, it's harsh, fatiguing & relentless. On the other hand he has done one of my favourite rock albums by Silverchair - Neon Ballroom. So we all have to do jobs we don't like or agree with the direction. At the end of the day our job is to make the client happy & they pay the bills... case closed.

Matt
Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia

cerberus

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2006, 02:55:39 AM »

yes i would do it for a client, but i wouldn't take long or charge them much. i also would not seek credit on the liner notes. it would be only for lunch money...really an investment in the hopes they would come back to me in their saner moments and spend some real cash for my best work, still pretty cheap, imo. if i lose business to sterling, it's gonna cost the client too.  here, it's a little different. but i don't mind taking a business lesson from you or anyone out of it. in that sense you are right, of course.

btw i did gladly pancake it; i just put a cap on distortion since wump3, that was a word i did not want to draw in the comments. when that word shows up next to my name, it could mean: lack of control, etc...perhapa bob ludwig can afford a bad day like that and a couple of bad reviews to go with it. i think we can't. these bad reviews we get may be deserved; but we are all trying our best and want to feel like we are improving, not going to hell and out of business with nothing unique to offer the world.  

and when i come to my senses, i'll try and find a record that came out of sterling in the past year that i can sit through.

jeff dinces

Matt_G

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 03:07:19 AM »

Quote:

if i lose business to sterling, it's gonna cost the client too.  here, it's a little different. but i don't mind taking a business lesson from you or anyone out of it. in that sense you are right, of course.

For now it's where the market trend is, for me it's about going with the flow & trying to find ways to get level with as little sonic penalties as possible. Sterling are setting the benchmark for the rest of us to follow in this regard. I'm sure they don't like pancaking stuff either, but they do it in the cleanest way I've heard imo. Let me also say that I don't default to stun on every job or style. But for Rock & Pop it's hard to find any clients willing to sacrifice level for dynamics. Jazz & acoustic music is a different thing altogether.

Matt
Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia

cerberus

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 03:52:36 AM »

i think the "market" is telling tossers with a w1 that they can master themselves. so nobody's gonna get the business if we keep it up.

anyway as long as your release is a sales success...and i hope it is.

jeff dinces

Pingu

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 04:11:18 AM »

Chris J.

Thanks for your diligent comments.

I shall have to be as diligent next time around.

In comparison my comments are useless.
If I defend myself I am attacked. But in defenselessness I will be strong, and I will learn what my defenses hide.

aivoryuk

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 07:42:37 AM »

here are my comments I did get to download all the files as i don't have ftp at the mo and i've only just downloaded cerberus and patrick t so apologies to any i have missed

These commetns are based on what the brief was 'I guess the main brief for the track would be to make it competitively loud while preserving the dynamics & the feel of the music.'

to be honest i think most people did a decent job as it was a difficult mix but i'll go into that a bit later.

ATORgood low end but Dynamics seem a little flat and there is some strange frequencies going in the middle, singer now sounds like like hes under water

CHRIS JSounds good dude very conservtive, good dynamics thought maybe the guitars good have been brought just a tad but other than that i liked it, is that with the Lavry there Chris.

NOWOI'm never quiet sure what to say about Norberts ones
because they are like nothing i've heard on earth but gone are the distortion of the previous attempts so that can only be good

LUKE F
high end close to original so still on the slightly dull side, guitars have been brought up whcih gives more impact

Eric Jensenhigh end very brittle makes the snare sound bit too much, but i can complety understand why you've gone for this approach as you've have prob thought it just not a bright as other releases so you've try to compensate, good low end and width

GED LEITCHGood work the low end is massive which as it stands i like but if going for volume then it may eat up too much room so would have to be reduced which would be a shame. There to seem to be some phaseyness though in the middle information not sure if that due poss to the high eq but its only a small gripe.

MATT G
I do like the overal eq of this one prob my fave eq but i do feel that dynamics, well there are not any you've got the level but at sake of the dynamics even though your own brief was to keep the dynamics. you can tell the processing on the snare drum.

Also I feel Matt that you've taken some of the comments of the mix quite personaly which if you're going to post a mix like that then you have to take the rough with the smooth.
For me the mix was one of the most dullest mixes i've ever heard whether or not that is down to putting it on tape i do not know.
You say the mix engineer was referencing to greenday at the time and that he didn't have ver good monitoring/room. well to be honest it would seem quite obvious to me that if he was referencing and at the same levels that the greenday mix is way brighter so why was this not try to follow that.
I also find it quite strange that the snare was mixed louder with mastering in mind. Well IMO you shouldn't second guess what a mastering engineer will do to the mix just mix it how it should be

im not having a dig but its my 2 cents

Pingu

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 07:51:25 AM »

Hi Alex

Nice master dude.

Try this for ftp its free and does the job.

http://www.smartftp.com/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 19 queries.