R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For sale: Requisite Audio L2M mkIII mastering compressor / limiter  (Read 6278 times)

24-96 Mastering

Posting with permission from Brad, probably most insteresting to folks in Europe:

I'm selling my Requisite L2M mastering limiter/compressor.

Some propaganda:
Sounds fantastic, very musical and smooth opto compression with gorgeous sounding tube stage. Sound colour ranges from clean to very colourful, depending on how much limiter feedback you set. More a compressor than a limiter (despite the name) it excels at level riding program material elegantly... no attack / release to worry about - the custom opto cell makes the response, and it does it amazingly well. More on www.requisiteaudio.com , google also finds tons of info and reviews ...

Some details:
- first owner, was bought directly from Danny at Requisite
- in great condition, was used in smoke free mastering studio only
- recently replaced the old opto cells with brand new ones (matched by Danny at Requisite)
- comes with the original (massive) solid state power supply
- unit sells for $5500 list new in the US. Add $680 for the solid state power supply. If you want to import one into the EU, expect an add. $300-400 in shipping and customs (at minimum rate of 3%). That's before any import taxes.

Price: 3300 Euro, shipping from Germany.
(Net price, no taxes. Paypal accepted, but add. fees likely apply. Shipping at buyer's expense)

Please contact me here or via email at [email protected] if interested. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Robin Schmidt @ 24-96 Mastering
www.24-96.comwww.facebook.com/2496mastering
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.