R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADAM Support Rocks!  (Read 1202 times)

84K Music

ADAM Support Rocks!
« on: May 10, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »

Hi All,

I wanted to say, the Adam speakers are amazing (we have S3As with the larger sub and S1As with the smaller sub). The smaller sub (I think the model is sub10) had the driver blow on us. I called my dealer. He offered to handle it any way possible, I opted to just be put in touch directly with Adams.

A girl named Julie sent me a long helpful email with the basics to try. I called her, and boom, that day she had a driver out to me. Can't beat it. Super helpful, very approachable, and quick as hell. The driver was at the front door the next morning! Hats off to Ms. Julie Yarbrough of Adams, and my dealer, Craig at Calistro Music. I cannot stress how great they were. Smile

jwhynot

Re: ADAM Support Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 02:17:32 PM »

I second that all the way.

I deal with Dave Bryce and Julie and they are 100% stand-up all the way.

Nice going guys.
JW
one of both the most and least successful producers of ALL TIME!

Fibes

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »

Yeah Dave is great.

I hope i never need to call them.

Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

J.J. Blair

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 09:05:50 PM »

In the review I wrote in this month's EQ for the ADAMs, I spoke so highly of Bryce, because he truly requires having his praises sung.  More reps need to learn from that guy.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

.nathan.kosakowski.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »

just to echo what is obvious, ADAM really sets the bar up high.  there was an issue with a capacitor (or something) in early revisions of the S3A.  halfway though a session one of the speakers began distorting badley.

moral of the story is, i called, the NEXT morning i had two new amps for both speakers.  both of which were quite heavy and prolly costly to overnight like that.  had another issue earlier that was delt with similarly.  it is the only company i've ever written a 'thank you' letter to.

...that and their gear kicks all sorts of ass.
Nathan Kosakowski
Ellae Center Recording
www.ellaecenter.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.