R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)  (Read 9879 times)

bblackwood

Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

George_

Re: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »

well for me the fact, that the US has nuclearweapons is much more disturbing Cool  Cool

and on witch planet does CNN live?

for the moment I have more fear, that Behringer will take over the world and everyone MUST have at least one Behringer Unit in the active signal path..

Very Happy

thats more scary.. isnt it?
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:59:22 PM »

myNameIsGeorge wrote on Tue, 11 April 2006 13:00

well for me the fact, that the US has nuclearweapons is much more disturbing Cool  Cool

for the moment I have more fear, that Behringer will take over the world and everyone MUST have at least one Behringer Unit in the active signal path..

Very Happy

Hey Brough,  Nukes..Iran...Behringer...

Actually there is a correlation.  Since the smackdown on using German and other Euridiot scientists was enforced by the fukked up gringos, they had to resort to using Pakistanis and Russians...hey those guys are no slouches...but...who the fukk is responsible for oversight?!?!?!

So...

Lavry>Pendulum>Behringer>Lavry...

or two scenarios....

1. The Texas hat rack blows it and like all his other stutters, fore goes imagination and attacks Bangladesh with ground troops.  This time the great grandsons of Stalingrad vets go with us....

2. The Texas hat rack blows it and like all his other stutters, doesn't get world backing because we are in the same game, queer intelligence and a madman who is either bluffing or not.  Iran shoots their nuke....no quality plan like the Swiss...fukken miss Israel and hit Greece.....BOOOM!!!!  No more shitty cheese or Ouzo...fallout goes everywhere and people in Europe become emaciated, turn pale and start wearing stupid looking glasses.  Hatred builds across the region until someone blames the Jews for the whole mess.  Everyone stands around with their thumb in their ass waiting for the Texas hat rack to do something.  Well......we're waiting.

The hat rack continues reading to children for three minutes and forty seconds after the gyros are super well done...He is attacked by NYC lesbians for not acting presidential.

He then relocates to a command post under granite and steel and orders a shrimp cocktail after a workout on the treadmill and mulls his options.  Condi buys a Persian rug at Macys.

Deep inside his command post the President of the United States of America makes his decision.  Five days later he appears on T.V. and we declare war on Japan to restore democracy.

The director of the CIA is severely reprimanded after it becomes apparant that Japan has already been invaded and forced to be a democracy and had no Behringer equipment in the country.  Rumsfeld appears and states they must have moved it all to China.  Noone cares that it's a German company started by the CIA.

Flatulence becomes the latest musical movement butt is heavily compressed.

A turtle nibbles on lettuce and then writes a haiku.

Japanese toughs choose hood-like apparel and start saying, "yo, mufa fukkfah"

Lemme nough

I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

maxim

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »

ik wrote:

"A turtle nibbles on lettuce and then writes a haiku"

if that were the worst of it

bblackwood

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:22:34 PM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Tue, 11 April 2006 14:59

myNameIsGeorge wrote on Tue, 11 April 2006 13:00

Very Happy

Hey Brough,  Nukes..Iran...Behringer...

Actually there is a correlation.  Since the smackdown on using German and other Euridiot scientists was enforced by the fukked up gringos, they had to resort to using Pakistanis and Russians...hey those guys are no slouches...but...who the fukk is responsible for oversight?!?!?!

So...

Lavry>Pendulum>Behringer>Lavry...

or two scenarios....

1. The Texas hat rack blows it and like all his other stutters, fore goes imagination and attacks Bangladesh with ground troops.  This time the great grandsons of Stalingrad vets go with us....

2. The Texas hat rack blows it and like all his other stutters, doesn't get world backing because we are in the same game, queer intelligence and a madman who is either bluffing or not.  Iran shoots their nuke....no quality plan like the Swiss...fukken miss Israel and hit Greece.....BOOOM!!!!  No more shitty cheese or Ouzo...fallout goes everywhere and people in Europe become emaciated, turn pale and start wearing stupid looking glasses.  Hatred builds across the region until someone blames the Jews for the whole mess.  Everyone stands around with their thumb in their ass waiting for the Texas hat rack to do something.  Well......we're waiting.

The hat rack continues reading to children for three minutes and forty seconds after the gyros are super well done...He is attacked by NYC lesbians for not acting presidential.

He then relocates to a command post under granite and steel and orders a shrimp cocktail after a workout on the treadmill and mulls his options.  Condi buys a Persian rug at Macys.

Deep inside his command post the President of the United States of America makes his decision.  Five days later he appears on T.V. and we declare war on Japan to restore democracy.

The director of the CIA is severely reprimanded after it becomes apparant that Japan has already been invaded and forced to be a democracy and had no Behringer equipment in the country.  Rumsfeld appears and states they must have moved it all to China.  Noone cares that it's a German company started by the CIA.

Flatulence becomes the latest musical movement butt is heavily compressed.

A turtle nibbles on lettuce and then writes a haiku.

Japanese toughs choose hood-like apparel and start saying, "yo, mufa fukkfah"

Lemme nough

A simply brilliant post on so many levels...

Nice to have you back, Tik.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

PookyNMR

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:33:54 PM »

And now the US has approved the usage of air-to-ground nuclear weapons against Iran.  Many senior members of the military threaten to resign over the decision.

This folks, could get ugly.

Nathan Rousu

bblackwood

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 12:08:11 AM »

PookyNMR wrote on Tue, 11 April 2006 22:33

And now the US has approved the usage of air-to-ground nuclear weapons against Iran.  Many senior members of the military threaten to resign over the decision.

And fast.

I'm not one to get into political discussions online, but this looks like it could spin out of control very quickly...
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

Fibes

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 12:08:56 AM »

Quote:

Nice to have you back, Tik.

Ditto.

I needed a good laugh (in a good way).

Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

danickstr

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 12:49:29 AM »

hey cremmspurt

being greek I am offended by the reference to my favorite curdled mass as shitty cheese, but ya knough I can't stay mad at ya. Twisted Evil

Fry the muslim fidels.  10,000 degrees should do it.  Make the world safe for shopping again.

every behringer device has a latent chip in it that has yet to be activated...it takes a serious EMP. Shocked

b for bendetta
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

maxim

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 02:37:57 AM »

brad wrote:

"this looks like it could spin out of control very quickly..."

i fear that point has passed a long time ago

George_

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 04:40:52 AM »

tik you rule Laughing  Laughing
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

Oldfart

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 07:29:09 AM »

bblackwood wrote on Wed, 12 April 2006 00:08

And fast.

I'm not one to get into political discussions online, but this looks like it could spin out of control very quickly...

I gotta find an article I read on a french site which says the U.S. have already approved and built a mini nuke to "resolve" this issue!!!!!

sigh

(scared) Oldfart
Denis Paquette

Tidewater

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 08:50:41 AM »

I don't understand why everyone *wants* Iran to have nukes.

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

zboy2854

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »

Iran is without a doubt the single greatest threat we face today.  Not just because of their nuclear ambitions (which, for anyone who believes they just want it for peaceful energy, I've got a bridge to sell), but because they also have the ability to shut down one of the primary shipping lanes for oil in the world.

Now that they've announced the new missile technology they have that can travel at 200mph in the water, they could easily shut down all oil shipments through the Middle East by blowing up tankers and send the price of oil to $125 a barrel overnight.  Instantly we'd go from paying $3.00 a gallon at the pump to $6.00.  The ripple effect through the economy would probably be the tipping point to send us into full blown widescale recession, if not a soft depression.

If there was a country we needed to invade, it was Iran.  Oh well, we were only off by one letter...

PookyNMR

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 11:59:15 AM »

I disagree.   The Saudi's are far more dangerous than Iranians.  Look at their political and religious landscape.  Look at where the money comes from for a lot of the mis-deeds in the middle east (hint:  it's Saudi Arabia)  Look at where the Bush family has their deepest connections.  It's one screwy tangled spider web of a mess with a little nuclear power added for seasoning.  
Nathan Rousu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.