R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)  (Read 10049 times)

maxim

Re: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2006, 06:05:06 AM »

miles wrote:

"The Brits never should have...." (fill in the blank)

now, i agree

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2006, 06:07:45 AM »

Sorry Brad,

My crystal ball is on the fritz.

I sent it out but I live in Europe and it will take forever to get it back.

But,  

As yet another aside.

With the exception of Japan every two bit dictator in the last hundred years does this ridiculous posturing thing before we usually arrest them or bomb them and then arrest them, or their own people kill them or turn them over.

What is up with that.

WE

Humanity, are weird.

The Japaneese just fukken sneak attacked us.

But everyone else gets in front of the camera and start shit talking.  I find it....

odd....

Hitler would be in front of the kamera and the Neumann openly defying the future Allies and clearly stating how it was all a big shit sandwich and you're all gonna have to take a bite.  Then, toward the end he started this "Total War" mularky.

Mussolini...same thing, he was shot by his own team and drug through the streets.

Ceausecu...shot by his own team.

Milosevic who talked loads of shit about the race needing to be perserved, was turned in by his own people after we put a few rounds into belgrade and his people had to chose between Coke and Nike and Rap music or more boring speeches.

Sadamn, Thumbed his nose at the Red, White and Blue, we shot his sons to death and arrested his ass.

Noriega....banged a machete on the podium...uh...then we arrested him.

Maybe that's the code.  If you talk a load of shit you get arrested.  If you don't make speeches and aren't quoted by major news outlets before you pull a Pearl Harbor....

We nuke ya.

Sometimes we just help ya get a grip and take a powder, Charles Taylor, Ferdinand Marcos, Khadaffy, Grey Davis...

Who'd I forget.

Do these fukknuts think if they raise the ante to nukes that the U.S. will suddenly stop in it's tracks?

Based on history over the last hundred years, does it make much sense to threaten your neighbors and the U.S.?

Castro, got away with the missle ploy during the cold war but once Russia went from Super Power to a giant used car lot you never heard him talking about burning America in a lake of Spiced Rum.....no way man, wanna buy a cigar?

So why all the speeches and goofy antics?

Strange.
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

Tidewater

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2006, 06:54:21 AM »

He thinks he is the person who set prophecy into action.

It's not good.

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

bblackwood

« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2006, 08:11:11 AM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 05:07

Sorry Brad,

Hahah, of course, but you can have an opinion, no>

In this day and age, everyone knows how to do it better than everyone else anyway...

Quote:

Attention.

This one may be different. We really don't know how primitive or advanced the Iranian nuclear program is. If I were a crazy dictator in a third world country I'd at least wait until I had a saber to rattle before I started rattling it...

Either way, I'm on the fence about this situation.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2006, 08:42:09 AM »

OMG,

That's right!

This could actually be the first two-bit fukknut that is actually threatening without having the means whatsoever.

WTF!

If you're going to be an evil villain, Rule #1 Have an instrument of evil.

What a dick head!

It would be like invading a country and not finding any instruments of evil, how stoopid would that be....I know, that could never happen.

tik
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

Tidewater

« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2006, 08:49:29 AM »

What if part of the bluff is that they actually have a few nukes?

Did you hear about their yellow cake party? Unreal. Tell me it's not evil.

Nuclear blackmail.

M

danickstr

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »

(to John Ivan and TIK)OK I was pissed and my post scared me too, but anger is a real part of the fallible human thing.  Frustration at people hiding behind innocents has gotten the better of me, so logically I decided to kill them all.  Funny story, btw tik about the last minutes of an Irani family.

now back to our regularly scheduled program:

Funny thing to note is how many of the "missles" that rolled across red square were actually steel tubes with fins on them.  just there to make it look like they had lots of nukes.  i know they had them people so don't tell me i am missing something, but the point is that props were valuable then.  

i am not so sure they are valuable now.

this GOP group of cronies seems to have their agenda pre-planned and then they try to find news to fit it.  

(Long sentence ahead)

Whatever they are planning they will say the opposite until it fits their needs to tell the slanted version of the truth that lets them make a lame excuse for whatever it is they were going to do in the first place.

Their truth is reminiscent of a kindergarten noodle necklace, and about as well put together.  Sloppy and pathetic and only acceptable if you love the person who made it.  

Kids going to school.  Ya they don't deserve to die.  So lets just kill everyone who is a muslim terrorist after the age of 18. I will send out a mailer.  

Since it will only take a handful of them to get a refrigerator-sized Iran baked nuke into a country and blast a major metropolis into oblivion, I hope they all return their terrorist cards on time so we can send a death squad to their house.
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

John Ivan

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2006, 03:17:42 PM »

Well,Brad makes a good point. I have spent a lot of time pointing out the pit fall's of having the Texas Hat Rack In Office.

danickst,  I too am very very pissed at those who are willing to kill Innocent people in the public square. Especially when they do it in the name of some screwed up "take" on what WAS a GRAND religion. It's sad, and I DO think people can be educated out of these idea's though. I hope and pray they can be.

The first thing we face, that could be dangerous, right now is Iran. So, we are on the ground there now, you can bet on that. We CAN find out if they have a bomb. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise,, they can not hide a nuke. They can hide parts of a "program" but it is very very hard to hide the capability to throw them a long way and it's hard to hide blowing them up to make sure they work. We DO have time.

If different leadership we're in the White House and the Pentagon? I would be,,{Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm King, we still have a prez and stuff but, I'm king for this post. see? Like my Crown? Surprised }um,, I would be considering telling Iran this,,

" You will stop what you're doing now. Then, you will grant 1000 diplomatic entrant's to your country. They can come at random and look at what ever they want. If you don't do this, we are going to come GET your Nuke program."

The problem with this right now is the total lack of credibility attached to this white house.This is why you don't go to a place Like Iraq without. A reason, A plan,and overwhelming force, oh yeah and  A PLAN, HELLO!!??!! anyhow,,

We should not do the kid gloves thing but, I'm here to tell you, {as King,of course} that the next time we use our military over there, we better not be kidding and we had sure as hell better listen to Generals who have been covered in blood about how to get it done. {there are not many left these days and many have been ignored by the pentagon.}

We need to be known for the "don't tread on me" semi-hawks we used to be."hey, we don't like war but if you hurt us or our friends? we'll kick your ass, BIG TIME!!}

Please note this is something we may NEVER get back!! See? Problem.

I think it's time to let the possible Civil war in Iraq take place. We will be blamed for this but that will be because we are partly to blame for it {Duh!} We have almost nothing to loose by starting to get out. As the Texas Hat Rack was told by lot's of smart people before we went into Iraq, "you will never do anything about how much these people hate each other" His Old man warned against this very thing.

So, I would be leaving.

I would be making every deal possible to get oil from everywhere I could except the Middle east. I would be moving way faster on alternative energy. If we were moving fast enough and I thought REAL things were being done, I would start drilling big holes all over the country. Yep, this Liberal hippie peace lovin' freak would drill for oil right in his own back fucking yard.

In General, I would want way fewer dealings in the Middle east. I would NOT I say NOT want a presence in Saudi either.

I'm all for the American way. Let people into our country legally but, not from States that are known for producing people who want to kill us. Yep. I said it. That's right. There is no reason to, nor is it written anywhere that we need to let people into this country willy nilly. It's stupid and it doesn't help the people who really want to come be Americans. People from certain countries MUST be looked at more closely. Call this what ever you want but I just think it's true.

Muslim Leaders with peace on their minds need to step up to the plate here and this will mean that they have some war's to fight amongst them selves. Our soul purpose in that part of the world should be making sure they can't/wont Nuke each other.

Close the door. For a while anyhow.

The UN is a mess and has about the same cred as OUR government right now. It needs rebuilding and I would toss a few nations out because, the word "United" should mean something. I'll leave it at that for now.

In general, what I'm saying is, we need to be tough. Really tough. BUT, we need to be smart. Really fucking smart. The smartest. Right now? We look like scared and weak, religious Ideologues out to take over the world. This is a fools game run by fools.

Tik's optimism is not miss placed. Given the history of the world to date, things could be way worse for sure but,, these are very very critical times. We don't have time to fuck around. This means we need new blood in Washington and this means people have to vote. Not JUST vote but, understand who and what they are voting for. I dare say that "W" won the last election based on votes cast by people who don't what's going on. He won a marketing campaign.

Random thoughts from your King sorry for the long post.

JI.......................................................... ..
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Tidewater

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2006, 08:35:36 PM »

John Ivan wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 15:17

It's sad, and I DO think people can be educated out of these idea's though. I hope and pray they can be.

JI.......................................................... ..

Dear Steve Jobs,

Enclosed, you will find a 13 floppy disk set of the Windows for Workgroups OS. You are going to need to learn about Windows, from the ground up. This will be done on what's called a 286.

You are lucky I don't have any punch cards.

Cordially,

William Gates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indoctrinated from birth... I don't think most of them are turn-around cases.

Killing infidels is not an elective course in Pawshasheraaer madrassa. It's written in the religious tome that they worship like a God, in itself.

Sun Tzu

Part One: 18-26

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
   when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
   are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
   when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

20. Hold out baits to entice the enemy.  Feign disorder,
   and crush him.

21. If he is secure at all points, be prepared for him.
   If he is in superior strength, evade him.

22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to
   irritate him.  Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

23. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest.
   If his forces are united, separate them.

24. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where
   you are not expected.

25. These military devices, leading to victory,
   must not be divulged beforehand.

26. Now the general who wins a battle makes many
   calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought.
   The general who loses a battle makes but few
   calculations beforehand.  Thus do many calculations
   lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat:
   how much more no calculation at all!  It is by attention
   to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.

In the above, did you imagine us the aggressors, or them?

Do not underestimmate what we are up against. Continue reading Sun Tzu, he has much to say about the enemy living among us, and how to infiltrate, and win without a shot fired.

We are losing without a shot fired.

The enemy knows much of Sun Tzu, I see it everytime a defeatist congressman stands up to blame us, and everytime the ACLU opens their mouth. Don't be indoctrinated into inaction. It's not a path to afford.

M

maxim

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »

why not read some lao tse instead?

Tidewater

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2006, 10:00:47 PM »

Outside the scope of this conversation.

This is what, that is why.

Sun Tzu; The Art of War:

Part 13 1-2

1. Sun Tzu said:  Raising a host of a hundred thousand
   men and marching them great distances entails heavy loss
   on the people and a drain on the resources of the State.
   The daily expenditure will amount to a thousand ounces
   of silver.  There will be commotion at home and abroad,
   and men will drop down exhausted on the highways.
   As many as seven hundred thousand families will be impeded
   in their labor.

2. Hostile armies may face each other for years,
   striving for the victory which is decided in a single day.
   This being so, to remain in ignorance of the enemy's
   condition simply because one grudges the outlay of a hundred
   ounces of silver in honors and emoluments, is the height
   of inhumanity.

M

danickstr

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2006, 11:54:24 PM »

thanks Miles for the lesson in War classics.  

The whole concept of deception is a little too dark for me, althought I don't doubt it goes on in all political and war forums.

Funny because I said earlier that I saw nuking Iran as a viable option.  I still do.  Not because I actually want that, but because the threat of it will hopefully get them to pay attention.  The minute they think we are too chickshit to do it, we have lost our edge.

They have to think we are crazy motherfokkers.

Then the "go in and take their nuke shit" thing becomes the way to go.  

Then we just have to sit around and wait to see if they can kill enough of us or other innocents with regular crappy bombs and guns on their suicide runs.

I understand why some people hate us and in some ways they have a right  to hate us.  We are (about) 2% OF THE WORLD POPULATION USING (around) 25% OF ITS RESOURCES.

That is such a shameful statistic.  America the gluttonous.

that plus we stole this land from a bunch of really sweet people, using tricks from the art of war booklet.

But this country is the defender of freedom and while our freedom may not be that ideal, it works.  

We are a bunch of sexually repressed, materialistic, over-weight wallflowers wrt to the rest of the world.  But we are also the most creative and innovative source of new stuff.

This religious war shit is very dangerous.  Maybe sterilization drugs would be a solution.

I know I am not sounding like a liberal, but I still believe I am.  I just don't want a bunch of deaths for generations to come because of a mutated religion.  It is a disease.  Diseases must be destroyed, not re-educated.

Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

Tidewater

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2006, 03:46:01 AM »

Nick, my politics are probably a 180 of you, and yet we agree on tactics.

That should scare the crap out of Aboob Ajbamini-me.

Let me remind everyone who the president of Iran is, having taken hostages from our embassy, and holding them for 444 days.

Fundamentalist/Terrorist, it's not a dream! We are awake.

Anyone who'd think I want to live my life like this, is insane.

M

malice

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2006, 04:05:05 AM »

bblackwood wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 14:11

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 05:07

Sorry Brad,

Hahah, of course, but you can have an opinion, no>

In this day and age, everyone knows how to do it better than everyone else anyway...

Quote:

Attention.

This one may be different. We really don't know how primitive or advanced the Iranian nuclear program is. If I were a crazy dictator in a third world country I'd at least wait until I had a saber to rattle before I started rattling it...

Either way, I'm on the fence about this situation.

You make good points.

The problem is precisely about how meakened US military power is by now. Because Iran is trying to take advantage of the present situation weither they have nukes or not.

It's a win-win situation for them. They can be martyrs if US nuke them, they can be martyrs if US succeed in a conventional invasion (that will weakened US a little more), they can succed in defending themselves against an aggression (Iran is not Iraq, much more difficult to invade), or they can bid time if nothing is done to stop them in their nuclear program and eventually become an islamic nuclear power.

This time, I agree that the only solution is that the world in its globality puts an end to this.

But that is another thing Bush has done over the years : dividing the world, and Europe in particular for several reasons that even have nothing to do with Islamism.

Bush (and administration) , as predicted, made this world a very unsecure place, probably even more unsecured than during the cold war.

malice

Tidewater

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2006, 04:46:57 AM »

malice wrote on Mon, 17 April 2006 04:05

The problem is precisely about how meakened US military power is by now.

Because Iran is trying to take advantage of the present situation weither they have nukes or not.

But that is another thing Bush has done over the years : dividing the world, and Europe in particular for several reasons that even have nothing to do with Islamism.

malice

Don't think it for a second.

Iran? Hell, defeatists, and apologists just as well!

Yes, God knows, it's GWB's fault.

Do not listen to the media, they are just graduates of shitty university miseducations.

Stick with me; stay close, and I will guide you to a safer place.

All Aboub It

M
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 17 queries.