R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)  (Read 9900 times)

John Ivan

Re: Oh boy, here we go... (Nuclear Iran)
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »

/0 wrote on Sat, 15 April 2006 17:53

John Ivan wrote on Sat, 15 April 2006 18:25

I'm saying that, things being what they are, we have handled that part of the world badly.

Look, I clearly have no answers. But I don't understand why so many folks refuse to look at our very own actions.

Badly. Yes. With kid gloves. Time to turn, and burn. (Or at least posture them into shitting their pants)

Their actions are just that; actions, not reactions. This shit is not about anything we have done, it's improper aggression, toward civilization, period.

This isn't the first time the enemy has been as much within, as without.

Bring it on. I'd rather deal with them yesterday, than next week.

M

Yes. I see your point. I don't disagree either. Let's all please take note of the following.. If we had not gone into Iraq and instead spent our time and Money building our Armed services and working in secret in their part of the world, we would be in a position right now to say,,

" look, you're going to do this. and then that. and then you will do this, or ELSE!!"

Right now, they see ,, weak leadership. A worn down and stretched military. A sceptical public. A lack of world support. We have made our self weaker now.

That sucks.

JI........................................................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Tidewater

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »

No fight here.. I don't ascribe the tactical path we are on to bring us victory.

I would be ruthless, it'd be almost over.

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »

Er,
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

John Ivan

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2006, 07:37:52 PM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Sat, 15 April 2006 18:33

Er,

yes?. Out with it! Come on. well?
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2006, 08:14:07 PM »

Tactically we surround Iran with troops in at least seven nations and the Navy is there as well.  And, I don't think our boys are worn out.

Rather,

Warmed up.

Unfortunately, I am an optimist and I think the press as always, are really fukken this up.

I fukken hate them.  They act worst than the French government.

I don't think our foreign policy has much to do with it.  I think the extreme minority or Arabs that are violent are just pissed because they live in a shithole and the sun has rotted what is left of their brains.  I really believe that and if you see these guys standing out in the sun with just a robe on and no hat holding a Kalashnikov and drooling I don't see how you could come to another conclusion.

I don't see how being ruthless or nuking...hey that's perverted....anyone is even a remote answer.

There are kids trying to get to school and a nuke would be very inconvenient.

The dictator, extremist in a box thing has been played out so many times since the Wall came down...

pathetic.

It would seem based on events since 1941 that an evolution is going on whereby America ass hammers two-bit dictators, when we beat their own people to them, and exports droopy drawers and wearing your hat in a non-functional manner.

It's natural.

We've only got about four more to go....

yeah,

I am an optimist.

lemme nough

John Ivan

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2006, 08:38:40 PM »

Tik wrote:
"I don't think our foreign policy has much to do with it"
------------------------------------------------------------ ----

To do with what? I might agree with you depending on what you mean. It might have nothing to do with the fact that those dudes need Hat's but, of course, our OWN actions have something to do with the results.

Tik Wrote:
"Unfortunately, I am an optimist and I think the press as always, are really fukken this up.

I fukken hate them. They act worst than the French government."

LOL, The press. Yeah, well, they have their idiots for sure. It's tough. One need's to read a lot of shit.A lot! and then try to decifer what the hell HAPPENED and read through their, "We know everything, we're JERNILESTST'S"..

There are folks on the air who I think are really smart but, no matter who I mention, someone will call me a nut case so, I'll stop there,{yeah, I'm bein' a pussy.} Rolling Eyes

One would think we would be better at dealing with these guys by now but, As we all know, this is because I know most everything and no one will vote for me. DAMN!! Shocked

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2006, 08:46:50 PM »

I guess we just disagree about the reason violent Arabs do what they do.  

Cool.

As far as the press goes, I guess it was either Journalism or Psychology at university which is where all the girls and arrogant dumb asses go.

Of course they get laid more so.....who is really the dumb ass.

But if the result is having to work with that ilk there is no amount of pussy in the world worth that.

And when they shout too loud they scatter like rabbits before the hammer comes down. (Denmark)

They are scum.

what were we talking about?

t

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2006, 08:49:41 PM »

BTW I throw the counter press yae-hoos in that same bucket.

Especially the flag waving hypocrites that keep "honoring" the troops.

What a fukken laugh, they may even be worse than the lying half-wit roosters they so easily expose.

John Ivan

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »

I would suggest that neither of us Know why they do what they do. I'm talking about what we as a nation do. That's a different thing.

Hey, it's a fuken' mess.

Tidewater

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2006, 08:53:45 PM »

Aboub Abeiminijihad imagines he is the one that is set to cause prophecy to happen.

If you are a street thug, how do you pick your victim? Do you choose a victim that carries hisself in a manner which might afford you the upper hand, or a guy that's 6'6", wearing military fatigues, with a tattoo that says, "Kill 'em All!".

If we act like we won't do anything, we are the mark.

You can't just wait around to call a bluff... bluff, or not. If someone claims to have dangerous shit, and a will to use it, that is enough for me. It's the only thing I trust at face value.

I take threats seriously. Islam can have this World when people like me are dead, and gone.

(looks like sooner than later)

M

John Ivan

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2006, 09:03:32 PM »

/0 wrote on Sat, 15 April 2006 19:53

Aboub Abeiminijihad imagines he is the one that is set to cause prophecy to happen.

If you are a street thug, how do you pick your victim? Do you choose a victim that carries hisself in a manner which might afford you the upper hand, or a guy that's 6'6", wearing military fatigues, with a tattoo that says, "Kill 'em All!".

If we act like we won't do anything, we are the mark.

You can't just wait around to call a bluff... bluff, or not. If someone claims to have dangerous shit, and a will to use it, that is enough for me. It's the only thing I trust at face value.

I take threats seriously. Islam can have this World when people like me are dead, and gone.

(looks like sooner than later)

M

Yeah. If we would have played this right starting a few decades ago, these people would not DREAM of fucking with us.

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2006, 09:07:19 PM »

John Ivan wrote on Sat, 15 April 2006 19:51

I would suggest that neither of us Know why they do what they do. I'm talking about what we as a nation do. That's a different thing.

Hey, it's a fuken' mess.

OK,

I may not know why they do what they do.

But I think I have a pretty good idea.

They're (the violent ones) CRAZY.

I am not sure about the world being a mess either.

Like I said we are down to four or so dictators.  I mean real dictators of the Ceuasecu class.

You can drive from Vladivostok to London and across Africa without being boiled.

There is no church running things.

Slavery is abolished.

We have Space travel.

Electricity.

The REP!!!

It may be possible to drive from Moscow to Malaysia someday and hit a Wal-Mart every four hours.

Hey,

I think things are going pretty good.

Our biggest problems our the fact we have too much shit and pollute everything up and the our doctors do such a good job that we are over populating.

We have wonderful children that live in Zambia and want to go to NYC.  There are children in Hungary that dream of a Harley Davidson.

Don't let a few absolutely fukked up sun zombies ruin your day or perspective.

Oh,

It's not our fault.

Hey, it's 3 over here....

Eyes are fading....

Ciao Babe...

t

Tidewater

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2006, 09:08:02 PM »

Agree; the kid gloves. Jimmy Carter is as responsible for this, as any single person.

The Brits never should have split the territories up into non-viable countires, placed the Arab monarchs, nor should we have ever given them the technology for oil production.

Oh well.

I am looking forward to voting against our government next time, the whole thing. I plan to vote early, and often.

M

bblackwood

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2006, 11:10:15 PM »

Honestly, we can argue all day as to why we're in the position we're in, but it won't change where we are...

The real question is this - what are our options in dealing with this and do we have the leadership in place to do what is best?

I don't know the answer to either of those (though I think I have an idea). I really would love to see this discussion continue forward with what you think will happen and what the appropriate response from the US/world is...
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters

Tidewater

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2006, 05:39:18 AM »

Appropriate response is the World (not the UN) vowing to come together, to fight against it, and then actually doing it. (no UN.. like.. uhhuuh..)

The non-Islamic world has everything to lose.

We don't have what it takes.

Israel will take action. It's not going to be pretty. The rest of the World would love to keep kicking us, while they imagine we are down. The rest of the World will lose.

I don't look forward to this, but this is an exciting time to be alive, and imagine one is free.

M
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.