R/E/P > Budget? Budget? We Don't Got No Steekin' Budjet

The renovation from hell. Pics updated 10.25.07

(1/36) > >>

Fibes:
We decided to go ahead and start renovating our rooms with the daunting task of actually staying open while the project goes on. I will try to post pics as we go on. The scope of phase one is to remove the drop ceilng, remove all stuff above it, rewire, finish/treat roof deck, install new flooring, add two amp iso booths and two sound locks in the area that is the tracking room. All this work is being done while the control room is being utilised to mix two albums and four remote recordings. The idea is that the mix projects will be finished at the same time as the tracking room gets finished.

Phase two is installing a new ceiling, new bass trapping, new console, rewiring and bamboo flooring in the control room.

Wish /0 and meeseff luck.

Kris:
Good luck!  Bamboo flooring is beautiful... I recently did my house with it.  Got a great deal from http://www.ifloor.com ...

Vertigo:
Cool - good luck! Post pics soon, especially one of Miles. For some reason I have this mental image of a squirrel...

-Lance

Tidewater:

Hmm.. imagine a very dumb squirrel, with injuries, and covered in insulation.

M

Fibes:
/0 wrote on Mon, 03 April 2006 15:01

Hmm.. imagine a very dumb squirrel, with injuries, and covered in insulation.

M

Miles lost a battle with a middle aged air conditioning duct yesterday. There was lots of blood, laughter and parking lot wound dressing.

Heal quick Miles there's plenty o' work to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version