R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ Survey  (Read 6134 times)

AUDIOsurvey

EQ Survey
« on: March 25, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »

ENTR481
Andrew Seid

Hey Guys,

I’m a college student at the University of Arizona, and I’m taking an entrepreneurship graduate level class. The goal of the class is to test the feasibility of launching a new company based on an emerging technology. My group’s technology is sound equalization used in the stereo, recording, and computer realms. I and my two other group members have created a survey that, if we can get a good number of responses, will REALLY help us to get a realistic feeling for the current equalizer market.

Unfortunately, finding good information on the web and through research has proven to be almost impossible. So we’re hoping that some of you will take the time to fill this survey out. It is only 10 questions, and shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.

I know from being a forum user on other boards that seeing people promote products or advertise products on the boards really sucks. However, this is not an advertisement, nor does it come from a company. It’s just three college students trying to get some really good first hand data: what are Audiophiles like yourselves thinking? And what do you expect out of an equalizer product? With that in mind, I hope you will take this survey, and Thank You.

Here it is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=679081809391

Sincerely,

Andrew, Dan, and Sophia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.