R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ISO [Radio Edit]  (Read 860 times)

bitSync - Robert Hicks

ISO [Radio Edit]
« on: March 22, 2006, 04:03:41 PM »

Nevermind.  Poor posting etiquette.  Sorry.  Just read the pre-post instructions post-posting.  No want ads...

OK, here's the deal.  Just to be clear, this isn't a want ad.  Not really.  But I do want something, that being some advice and guidance from the wonderful minds here where a good site might be to post a want ad for an audio device I'm trying to track down that is now out of production.  I don't really want to name the device 'cause then that might seem like a want ad.

Thanks.

compasspnt

Re: ISO [Radio Edit]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:34:31 PM »

OK, now we all are curious what it is you're looking for.  Since it wouldn't be an official want ad, can you just sneak a mention of it?  We can at least (hopefully) point you in the right direction.

Maybe I have one myself...

John Ivan

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Bitsync,, Don't take this the wrong way please!! but,, while reading your post, I could sudenly hear and see "Jerry Lewis" doing a stage bit.. I have no idea why these things happen to me but, I laughed out loud.. God, that voice of his..

Welcome to the nut house.

JI.......................................................... ...
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

bitSync - Robert Hicks

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 05:32:35 PM »

Thanks for your patience.

OK.  If by chance I were to be somehow confronted with a lonely, unwanted Midiman/M-Audio Digipatch 12x6 S/PDIF & TOSLINK switching router and format converter needing a new home, I would do whatever I could to provide a loving and nurturing environment for the little sucker.

There.  I've said it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.