R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For sale - 2 x Hxpex UCD400HG HXR with SMPS PSUs and trimmings  (Read 3194 times)

bblackwood

Originally Posted By: Ruairi O'Flaherty on Thu, 03 February 2011

Hi all,

With Brad's permission I'm offering for sale a pair of Hypex UCD400HG amp modules along with everything you need to get them up and running. These are the upgraded HG version and they have the HXR discrete regulators. Each module has its own SMPS400 power supply.

I am in the process of relocating to the U.S. and in doing so I am making big changes to my gear. I bought these modules in June 2010 for my mastering room and used them to drive my PMC MB2 speakers, which they did wonderfully. There is nothing that comes remotely close to the sound of these modules for the money and the only reason I'm selling is because I've succumbed to a pair of Parasound JC-1 monoblocks (along with a $6K price difference!)

Everything is mint, I still have the original boxes and obviously the switching PSU means you are good to go where ever you are. Literally the only thing you need to completely finish an amp is a chassis (or two if you wanna go monoblock).

Included
 2 x UcD400HG with HxR regulators
 2 x SMPS400A400 Power supplies
 1 x Tool Faston Crimptool
 2 x Loudspeaker binding posts 2 poles
 1 x Mount set blue fastons 10pcs
1 x Mount set red fastons 10pcs
 2 x Neutrik XLR female 3 pole chassis
 2 x Power connector Euro fused
 2 x Switch on-off
 2 x UCD signal cable
 2 x Hypex Sticker

I paid E955 ($1,200) for this kit 6 months ago and prices are the same now. I'm offering this kit for $900 or 650 euro and will throw in shipping to the lower 48. The amps are located in California right now so a U.S. sale is preferred I guess.

For more info on the modules go to www.hypex.nl

Email me at ruairioflaherty (@) eircom (dot) net

Thanks!
 Ruairi

EDIT - I got the euro price wrong - corrected now.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.