R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a new intern in September  (Read 2800 times)

Thomas W. Bethel

• Real Full Name: Thomas W. Bethel
  • When only the best will do.
Looking for a new intern in September
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:40:19 AM »

I have a really GREAT intern but he is going to seek his fame and fortune in Chicago or Nashville in the fall so I am on the lookout for a new intern.*

I need someone who can do both audio and VIDEO recording and editing plus some mastering and restoration work. The pay is good but not GREAT. The cost of living here is low.  The intern selected will get to do a lot of resume building with a lot of varied projects. Our clients are mostly easy to work with and the pace is moderate with not too many "gotta have it this afternoon" types of requests. The person will have their own studio to work in and can basically name their own hours to work. Some evening and weekend work is required but in most cases the events are booked weeks in advance. There are other work opportunities for the right person here in town and in the surrounding areas if they need additional income.

A recent college graduate who is looking to carve some notches in his resume is a prime candidate.

We use Wavelab and Samplitude for audio and Final Cut Pro and Vegas for video production.

We are located about 35 miles southwest of Cleveland, Ohio

Any suggestions or referrals would be most welcome.

*by the way if you need a FANTASTIC paid intern or employee and are located in Chicago or Nashville please get in touch with me via a PM. This guy is GREAT! I would give him an A+++ if I had to assign him a letter grade for the work he has done here.

Thomas W. Bethel
Managing Director
Acoustik Musik, Ltd.
http://www.acoustikmusik.com/

Doing what you love is freedom.
Loving what you do is happiness.

Celebrating 29 years in business in 2024

When only the best will do...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.