R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The New "Reason In Audio"  (Read 11718 times)

Fletcher

The New "Reason In Audio"
« on: December 10, 2005, 08:15:46 AM »

It has appeared that George has been a bit busy for this sort of stuff... his last post was in April.  We are hoping that he will one day again have the time to join us, and would like to leave that door wide open... but it just seemed wrong to have a forum with his name in the marquee when the brother was an absentee... kinda like when Roger Nichols had his form on Musicplayer but declined to attend [for whatever reason].

While we can not thank George enough for the time and energy he gave us to get this thing off the ground, we felt it was disrespectful to George to keep his name on something with which he lacked the time to participate.

As George's forum had a life and a character unique to R/E/P Brad and I felt it was important to keep the forum running for a while.  We hoped that the spirit [and ground rules] which George had provided at the onset of this forum would continue to live on.  This is what led to the decision to keep this forum running instead of closing it and archiving it.

Brad Blackwood and I will be keeping tabs on this forum from time to time to insure that folks adhere to George's original policies.  If you see something that is 'out of line' [an ad hominem attack, annonymous poster, etc.] please feel free to hit the "report to moderator" button and we will deal with any problems of that nature as swiftly and effectively as possible.

There are lots of places on the internet where people can go trolling for a fight... this just isn't one of them.

I hope everyone enjoys the new forum layout.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to PM me or Brad... or send an email to Fletcher@mercenary.com and/or bbPSAM at euphonicmasters dot com (remove SPAM from the address).

Peace.
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

minister

Re: The New "Reason In Audio"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »

thanks fletcher & Brad for keeping it open and for keeping us in line.

appreciate it!!
tom hambleton C.A.S.
minister of fancy noises
ministry of fancy noises

IMDb

Re: The New "Reason In Audio"
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 02:09:30 AM »

Jeez, Fletcher...I just got here (I'm late for everything) and you go changin' on me.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.