R/E/P > Acoustics in Motion

Measuring Helmholtz absorber resonant frequency in non-anechoic space.

<< < (2/2)

boggy:

--- Quote from: JohnM on March 28, 2011, 05:12:33 PM ---You could also do the subtraction from within REW, use the "All SPL" tab and in the controls set trace B as the room response then trace A as each of the other measurements in turn, select "A-B" as the operation and click "Generate" for each trace.

--- End quote ---

Nice! I didn't know this. Thanks John!
About one hour of data exporting, importing, manipulation and some graphic artwork can be spared :)

Best regards

RobertfJk8:
You could likewise do the subtraction from inside REW, utilize the "All SPL" tab and in the controls set follow

7. klondike

boggy:
again, it is spam above

opacheco:

--- Quote from: boggy on March 29, 2011, 05:11:23 AM ---Nice! I didn't know this. Thanks John!
About one hour of data exporting, importing, manipulation and some graphic artwork can be spared :)

Best regards

--- End quote ---

Dear boggy,

I read all your advices for measuring each added port to the measure in turn but I have designed a HR and I am not getting a very clear curve of the resonator working in the area that I have designed until:

1- Did you use a graph smoothing(i.e. 1/1, 1/2, 1/3...) firts to do the A-B graph??

2- Where do you place the source(loudspeaker, sub or the noise source) relative to the HR(in front of??, directed to the HR??, Behind of HR??, to one, two, three meter of??.. )??,

3- Do you have another advises or notes in order to get the best capture working curve of a resonator??

I will appreciate any comment.

Thanks anticipated,
opacheco.

opacheco:
Any comments?

Opacheco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version