R/E/P > Mastering Dynamics

Whatcha' working on?

(1/7) > >>

bblackwood:
So, tell us what you've been working on. I don't recall us ever having a thread like this here, doesn't have to be famous stuff, just stuff you've enjoyed or your proud of.

Don't be bashful...

Waltz Mastering:
Today.. unattended
2 Classical pieces.. stems - Choir/Orch/Perc
1 House/Techno stem - Vocal /Instr
4 song R&B EP...

Yesterday: attended - 12 song J. Mayer.. ish sounding project.

As long as I'm staying busy 5 days a week,  I'm happy.

jdg:
punk rock 7" and 10" pre-masters (and digital versions)
band called "Luther"

nice change from a buncha jazz i did this week.

"ugh, jazz man, WHY!?"

Apostolos Siopis:
Yesterday was mixing live somewhere at  the other side of Greece for a band called Sleepin Pillow.

Today I just prepared my rig for Monday , when I am going to be mastering an album from a 60s sounding  local rock n roll band called Full House...Great musicians and the mix already sounds more or less perfect .

Lately There has been a lot of Rock n Roll (ie. everything but purely electronic music or classical) ..I like this.

I have also been busy putting the finishing touches at my New room and designing a mastering console... but I will show off at the right time, at the appropriate thread.

Apostolos

bblackwood:

--- Quote from: Apostolos Siopis on March 11, 2011, 02:20:08 PM ---I have also been busy putting the finishing touches at my New room and designing a mastering console... but I will show off at the right time, at the appropriate thread.
--- End quote ---
Nice, look forward to seeing the new room and console.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version