R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is david icke a satanist?  (Read 68865 times)

Fibes

Re: Is david icke a satanist?
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »

I'm scared the coming of Satan will be the meet up between you and Miles.

It's gonna have to be a bunker or we'll all be sacrificed like a charging cow.
Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

The Cynical Monk

« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »

I am absolutely shocked. I go away and hang around cancer wards for a few days, the mortality of my nearest and dearest leading me to all kinds of bizarre thought processes (religious, ploitical, scientific but definitely no coming to the conclusion that blood-drinking Aryan reptiles are running the place), and WHEN I COME BACK, guys, I discover:

a) An ENORMOUS number of over-length sermons on Icke, both frightening and tedious, and
b) that people are suddenly posting large photos in their messages and attributing the events in them to Icke's satanism. Except that cow one of course, and I have to say that I find the doubting of Icke's satanism to be somewhat incompatible with the military gear. You face is not clear, Die SKIDMARK, could this just be another of your tiks?

Anyway, enough horseshit, as gravity drags me back to the ground and back to the point: IS ICKE A SATANIST???

Well, I really don't know, and of course, we have to reach a agreement on WHAT satanism is exactly. BUT I WILL SAY THIS:

I have just downloaded 6 hours worth of David Icke sermons, the file name claiming to be a "banned lecture". I have not watched much of this, as when I put it on, the first two minutes contained an unbelievably bad joke about Irishmen going by ricket to the sun and thinking that they won't get melted because they're going by night. Is this really the kind of joke someone who was totally enlightened would make? It reminded me oif my schoolteachers, who, I promise you, were far from enlightened.

So I ask you all: ARE ICKE'S CRAP JOKES PROOF THAT HE IS A SATANIST OR JUST A SAD GIT???????

The Cynical Monk (I'm back)

index.php/fa/3136/0/

Barry Hufker

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »

Personally, I can't believe more than 12,000 people have followed this thread.  Of course the four or five of us probably account for 6k of those.

Monk (short for "Robot Monkey"???? hmmmmm. I wonder what's going on here).  I don't think we really care if Icke's a Satanist.  Nor do we really care what Satanism is.  It's just a thread on a forum.

My question of course is -- how will the Robot Monkeys fight the Aryan Reptiles?

Of course, Icke's joke explains the absence of an Irish Space program.

Maybe there are deep questions in this thread afterall.

Barry

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Thu, 13 July 2006 10:43

My question of course is -- how will the Robot Monkeys fight the Aryan Reptiles?

Barry

This is really the issue.

I am convinced that the current events in Lebanon are being controlled by these two groups.
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

Annie

« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2006, 01:22:53 PM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Thu, 13 July 2006 13:07

current events in Lebanon

WTFIWWP?

Fibes

« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2006, 01:51:49 PM »

I can't believe none of you are aware of robot monkey weaponry. years ago Jon Spencer had a cache of them and didn't know what they were for and before i could tell him he opened the trunk to the Chevy Malibu and poof.

Bluesploitation had to come to an end and i suppose it is somehow fitting that the robot monkey weaponry would be responsible.
Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

The Cynical Monk

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »

Interesting that someone thinks that Monk is short for Robot Monkey. (Sorry, I still haven't got my head around this quote box shit)

The original robot was actually used to earn a very poor living on the Ramblas in Barcelona in the summer of '97. The photo you see is from footage taken inside an all-night circus tent party by BTV. The robot had a glittering, dazzling array of flouresent plastic sheets on its chest, which would shine in people's eyes when the sun came out.

THIS, my friends and fellow cynics, is the secret Robot Monkey weaponry of which you speak. THIS will be used to defeat... but whom?

Or am I just talking bullshit again?

As for Icke, he still fails to convert me to a reptile-believer. By the way, what word could we use to describe someone of his persuasion? A reptilist? Reptilianist? Or just a plain money-grabbing bullshitter who knows how to use "Wogan" to sell books despite being a complete twat?

That decision is in your hands.

The Cynical Monk(ey)

index.php/fa/3138/0/

Barry Hufker

« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »

You're not putting that decision in *my* hands.  I could never wash them clean enough!

Between Tik and Annie I spend a fair amount of time trying to figure out the acronyms.  I am used to the usual ones: FBI, CIA, NSA, USA, SNAFU and YMMV.  My mind is weak -- to weak to contemplate these things.

Alas the Monkey Robots (or Robot Monkeys as they are also known -- except on their home planet where they are known as Icke-theologists) will have no trouble overcoming me.

Barry

The Cynical Monk

« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2006, 04:47:17 PM »

"The background is this. The man involved, called Royal Adams from Missouri, incorporated David’s books and company in his own name with David completely excluded. This was without David’s permission – of course."

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/1772/1772/

So YOU are also from Missouri? Could it be that YOU are the very "Royal Adams" Icke is referring to?

Or is that just a coincidence and in fact could it be that Adams does not exist at all?

In any case, the Lebanon invasion will seem like nothing once the Robot Monkey gets going (or something).

Yours

The Cynical Monk (again)
CADA VEZ MAS CINICOindex.php/fa/3141/0/

The Cynical Monk

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2006, 05:09:16 PM »

Fellow Warriors

I now know what is going on...
DAVID ICKE is the true enemy. It is HE who is a blood-drinking reptilian. Judge him not, for he knows no other way.

But here are some pics from his Wogan interview this year (except the last 2, which are me of course). Just in case you bump into him in the street. Then you can fart in his face and yell "publishing rights" in a high-pitched voice (deadly to alien lizards, so I'm told).

index.php/fa/3143/0/

Otherwise, if you DO see him and he escapes you, let me know via this website and I'll set those Robot Monkeys onto him (for we are now many).

The Cynical Monk

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2006, 05:33:02 PM »

I think she said:

What is wrong with people...

Barry, I will PM you about not talking about you know who and you know what.

owshay emay atestay....and ulemay....

Not to mention..

inal nathrac

redrum

fee fi fo fum...

I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

Barry Hufker

« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2006, 07:53:51 PM »

Tik,

The crow flies at midnight.

I'm ready.

Barry

joeyknights

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2006, 09:54:07 AM »

i have read the threads before i posted you pretentious wanker. i smell illumni on these pages.haha, it happens everytime david icke is brought up on the web, the fucking illumni come and talk shit. hahaha. i mean, what business does someone-who doesnt believe a word david icke says-have posting on a forum about him. i dont believe in Paul Daniel's magic, but i wouldnt be on a forum calling him a fake, infact i wouldnt be thinking about mr daniels at all, why would i be, his false magic doenst bother me. why would all you guys be anti david icke for, what do you believe in?, and why has his opinions bothered you guys so much? all you guys seem to talk about is bible mumbo jumbo which has been altered throughout the years anyway.haha-your all illumni orientated-why would you have motives to low ball david icke? what is the reason? haha-its obvious to me. now fuck off.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »

And..... thanks for sharing.

Barry
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.