R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Is david icke a satanist?  (Read 68623 times)

George_

Re: Is david icke a satanist?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 04:08:09 PM »

Quote:

This could as well be true. The fact is that god did not write the bible and it has been heavily distorted over the millennia. even one of the most important chapters was left out by the vatican as they didn't understand it.

But if the bible is here in the form it is then god must have willed that himself anyway!!

in my opinion it's like that:
one day it begins.. then we walk through this world a certain time.. one day it finishes. Some do it easier some have a hardlife. we all believe in something (good, satan, McDonalds-burger or lewis-jeans) and this let us hope for a better "after".. most of us miss the really moment, read their holy book (doesnt depend if its the bible, the koran or maybe your favourite book from scientology) and think about "what nice stuff will happen if I am dead".

I think only a small amount of people have come to the point where you know that all the islamistic terrorist, the goodpreaching churchman or the banker from wallstreet are humans.. you make mistakes.. you blame other (or something.. lets say satan) and dont recognize YOU ARE A GOODDAMNED HUMAN-FAILURE;) *joking*

it doesnt really depend who you are, where you are from or what you belief to be an egomanic asshole.

and stop blame satan or think he will come blahblahblah.. you go too much to your favourite church.

there is one thing we were born with:
a brain!!! so goddamned!! USE IT!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

danickstr

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 07:55:51 PM »

A note on Satanism, since it is misunderstood.   Satanism is not worshipping the devil.  Satanism is mainly a belief that one's own desires have the utmost importance in one's life and anything that stands between them and you can be eliminated without guilt. Your wants have a value above all else.

As a side note for those who do not know me, I am NOT a Satanist, and feel it is a vile lifestyle, since it fails to take into account the life and liberty of other humans, which any reponsible citizen of the earth should value as their own. Smile
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

Mr sprouts

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 08:07:08 PM »

Yes dan.  Excellent point.  The devil is not stupid.  Even jesus could'nt unite the whole world when he was in it.

Thats why the illuminati practise the thing of man becoming god.  I.e 7+6 13

The devil fools them in to thinking that they will hold the power.  This is because of free will.

djui5

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 08:56:27 PM »

thorbing purple helm lord wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 07:53

666 so satan, abaddon and who is the false prophet?

I also heard about the 616 (or 696 I thought) number recently. Don't remember where.

The false prophet (Anti-christ) I believe will come in the form of someone like the Pope, or one of those TV Evangelists like Pat Roberts or whatever his name is. He does have pointy ears, kinda like Bush Smile

Something will happen, something really really bad. Natural disasters like the Asian tsunami, Katrina, etc, and the "world" will start to believe God is punishing us. Someone like the Pope will declare to the world that well all need to start praying and worshiping God. They will require this to happen on a day that's not the Lords day, and this will anger God even more. This person, whoever it is, is the false prophet.

Also to be considered is the Anti-Christ will suffer a fatal wound to the head, and will survive.

The mark of the beast will be present on people forehead or right hand (implant of the chip probably), there will be a single world currency (euro), single world religion (it will probably wind up being Catholic or Monk), and a single world government (the UN). I also believe we are close, but how close are we?

Biblical time lines predict we are in the year 5765 or something to that effect. It says in the bible that Satan will rule the earth for 6000 years, meaning the end of the world/Armageddon will happen sometime in the century of 2200-2300, depending on what biblical year it is now.
Morale of the day? Stop looking at what you're hearing.
yngve hoeyland 07'

Randy Wright
Mix Engineer
Mesa, Arizona

Mr sprouts

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 09:01:16 PM »

This will shit you up man!

http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/

djui5

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2005, 09:09:43 PM »

That's insane..

I wonder how "Hassle The Hoff" is going to tie into all this.

Maybe he'll get shot in the head while doing a rap concert...

Laughing
Morale of the day? Stop looking at what you're hearing.
yngve hoeyland 07'

Randy Wright
Mix Engineer
Mesa, Arizona

Sgtbooty

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 07:01:15 PM »

Looking for the most eligible Anti-Christ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2376130801340375347& amp;q=tim+cohen

The way I see it, after the coming of World War 3, with possible nuclear warfare and great loss of lives, the UN will step in and impose a World Government with an international currency system, army, court and language (being English). By this point, no one will oppose it as a result of populations writhing in fear after seeing such catastrophe. I believe that's when Charles will take power, creating a unified religion from his claim to descent to the major prophets. All this will most likely occur in the next few years, leading up to 2012.

As for David Icke being a satanist, I don't believe this simply for the fact he denounces all religions. If you're looking for satanists, why not research the rituals that members of secret societies and people in positions of power including presidents have been performing at places like Bohemian Grove.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »

Actually things are a bit different than has been stated above.

The Bible says nothing about which year we're in.

The Jews will find the ashes of the red heiffer.  These will have been hidden for several thousand years.  Once they are found Jews will again begin to sacrifice to God as they did before Jerusalem was sacked and they were hauled off to Babylon (modern Iraq).

The Anti-Christ will either be Jewish or Christian, no one knows for sure.  He will rise "out of the sea" of humanity.

He will to take control of what will be the reincarnation of the Roman Empire (essentially a unified Europe).

He will rule for 3 and a half years - a time of great prosperity.  At that point he will march into the New Temple in Jerusalem (where the sacrifices are being held).  He will defile the altar by standing on it, proclaiming himself as god.

A great persecution of the Jews will ensue.  This will continue for 3 and a half years.

At this time Christ will return to Earth, standing on the Mount of Olives and will personally defend Jerusalem.

Having defeated this army, Christ will reign on Earth for 1000.
years.

After 1000 years, Satan who had been bound all this time, will be set free one last time.  He will deceive the nations, creating an army.  Christ and his followers will meet and destroy that army.

OK, there you go!  I left out a lot like major plagues, horrific weather and earthquakes, and demons roaming the earth, performing miracles and deceiving the heads of government.

Barry

Lou

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »

13 June 2006

Who comes up with this idiotic nonsense?  The individual behind this smear campaign is being used as an instrument of discreditation, similar to the commentator Rush Limbaugh.  Both are propagandists and apparently have made the choice to be exploited as such.  Whatever floats their boat or wets their keks!

This reminds me of the 1960s FBI's COINTELPRO used to infiltrate organisations like the Black Panthers and The American Indian Movement (see AGENTS OF REPRESSION by Ward Churchill and Jim Vanderwal: The FBI's War Against The Black Panthers and The American Indian Movement published in the early 90s). Informants were always targeting the leaders of these groups to entrap them.

David Icke is not a Satanist!  George W. Bush is a Christian, however!  Bush's hands are covered in the blood of the innocents of Iraq like other victims through the ages.  His father is even more shameful as a bloody pedophile, but they are both connected and answer to the same NWO bosses that someone like Bill Gates answers to!  None are insuring the truth is told to the public in general.  Bush is quick to flash the international satanist hand symbol but he says it means "hook 'em horns!" (for the University of Texas team.  Why have Prince Harry and Paul McCartney used the same hand sign then?).

My advice to you 'prankster' is get a freakin' life!!

slave to love

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 01:07:14 AM »

I don't know David Icke personally, yet I've read his latest book, "Love is the only reality...."     He brings truth where there is lies (a little more like Jesus did with  revealing the corruption and lies as in  overturning the lying temple money changer tables and correcting the pharisees etc.) In this way I think this is exactly what David Icke is doing on a modern scale.  I have some different opinions or philosophies from him but I don't have to agree with him on all points as I'm sure he wouldn't have to agree with me either.  I admire what he's doing.  

I agree with David totally in that I don't believe  religion and this world's "god" is good at all, as a matter of fact I think it's a wolf in sheeps clothing,  or more correctly, evil dressed up to look like goodness, love and purity,  and in that sense I'm completely on board with David in believing that the various religions have basically got one agenda irregardless of the fact that they may appear to be by different founders.   Just because a person sees major holes and problems inherent within religion doesn't mean their an anti-christ -- in my ever so humble opinion it means their very intelligent people.  The fact that you would think that people exposing religion for what it is,organizations of corruption, means that you must believe that religions are good and correct, which also means that I would recommend you do some serious research especially his latest book would dispell any idea that he is an atheist.    

In the late 1700's Thomas Paine pointed out problems within the religious system and wrote an article called The End of Reason.  I totally agree with him about his assessments too and yet he wasn't popular and was basically ostercized so he died a very lonely man.  He also wasn't an atheist and he also wasn't an anti-christ just because he disclosed the inherent ugliness and shall we call it *evil* within religion and it's organizers.    note to self:  disclosing the lies and errors behind  peoples religious beliefs makes one very, very unpopular -- it may even get one crucified.     David doesn't believe that Jesus existed, although I personally do, I just think All of the religions concocted are a fabricated story that would hardly resemble the truth at all.

In regard to those using the bible and specifically the book of revelations as a source of *truth* to explain anti-christs I'd say this:
The bible has been so completely set up by propagandists masqueradings as religious authoritarians that I would take it with a huge grain of salt.
Here is one writers revised version of the Book of Revelation basically claiming that the Roman church once again corrupted it all.   (note: the writer isn't a channeller)
http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/revelations.html

I do believe there is anti-christ but I don't think it's just one person - I personally believe there are a number of them.  I'm on David's side in terms of pulling down the Wizard Of Oz curtain of blindness that covers people's eyes regarding  ALL religion - which doesn't make me an atheist either -- I do believe in a Source, just not the one that any religion or new age philosophy is preaching.    

just my thoughts on the subject.  then again, my blinders were taken off years ago and I see religion for the fraud it is.  
um, maybe that makes me the Christ --> mind you I recall what they did to him for revealing it's lies.  

Barry Hufker

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 01:50:12 AM »

If the Bible (in the original writings) is the true word of God, one doesn't have to worry about anyone corrupting it.  Saying that some person or organization has corrupted its meaning is to deny the power of God.  It would be saying a person is more powerful than God because they can screw up his message and there's nothing God can do about it, which is ridiculous.

From the Bible, one can see Christ was *never* fond of organized religion.  In fact, it was the Pharisees and the Sadducees (two powerful Jewish religious groups who actually hated each other)who Jesus spoke against most often.

If you follow "religion" you have no hope.  If you have a personal relationship with God through Jesus, then there is hope.

With a true faith in God you don't have to worry about what happens next or whether the Bible is "correct" 'cause God is in charge of everything and he cares about YOU.

Barry

John Ivan

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 04:38:25 AM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 00:50

If the Bible (in the original writings) is the true word of God, one doesn't have to worry about anyone corrupting it.  Saying that some person or organization has corrupted its meaning is to deny the power of God.  It would be saying a person is more powerful than God because they can screw up his message and there's nothing God can do about it, which is ridiculous.

From the Bible, one can see Christ was *never* fond of organized religion.  In fact, it was the Pharisees and the Sadducees (two powerful Jewish religious groups who actually hated each other)who Jesus spoke against most often.

If you follow "religion" you have no hope.  If you have a personal relationship with God through Jesus, then there is hope.

With a true faith in God you don't have to worry about what happens next or whether the Bible is "correct" 'cause God is in charge of everything and he cares about YOU.

Barry

You mean, I should have lunch with him? Or, maybe play in a band with him? I hear talk about people's Personal relationship with this guy God and I wonder what they do together. Then, It comes to me. They spend a lot of their time pointing their finger at people who have a relationship with stuff and people who are here on earth right now. And then they start saying things like, "you will go to hell if you don't start a relationship with this "THING" you've never seen or heard." Then, there's the problem of all these different god's. People get very very mad about THAT!! Then they blow stuff up and a bunch of people who are REALLY HERE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW DIE!!!.

I THINK MAYBE I'LL START A NEW god!! He'll be all about music. Only music , and,, people who can't play really great will go to hell. We'll blow them up and they will go to a lake of broken GEE'tar strings.

Boy oh fukin' boy!! We are in big trouble eh?

You said:

"If you follow "religion" you have no hope."

Right. This means we have no hope then. Because it's all I ever see. I'm waiting for people to behave like they talk. IT WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN!!

YUKK!!

JI.......................................

"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

shane-o

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 08:10:32 AM »

David Icke doesn't have any religious beliefs, brainiac

Joe Black

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 10:24:12 AM »

C'mon people. There is only one God, there is no Devil and no Illuminate. THe Flying Spaghetti Monster is all you need. All bow down to the His Greatness, The Noodly Appendage. Makes a good meal, too.

See ya' in the dirt, humans.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 10:45:10 AM »

If you want to play in a band with Christ you can!  But you have to know him first in order to ask him.  After all you don't have people you don't know play in a band with you.  Have you ever asked him to play?  I understand he's good at playing lots of instruments -- almost a Paul McCartney!

The Bible is called "The Good News."  The good news is that there's hope.  Anyone pointing a finger at you and saying you're going to hell is not acting as Christ told them to.  I've said it before and will say it now.  The problem with Christianity is not Christ or God, it is people - specifically Christians.  But somehow God gets blamed.

Anyone who denigrates you rather than telling you a positive message of hope is full of shit -- and that includes me.

I tell you these things because I can tell you how messed up my life was before becoming a Christian.  And how a relationship with Christ has made all the difference.  After that, you either want to know more or you don't.  And I am certainly not here to force you to believe or revile you if you don't.

It's just as tho' I found a really wonderful microphone.  I think it's amazing and like mine enough to want to tell you about it because you might enjoy it too.  But I can't make you want to look at it and I can't make you enjoy it.  The best I can do is tell you it exists.  After that it's up to you.  And you're not evil if you don't like it or want it.

Barry

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 22 queries.