R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Is david icke a satanist?  (Read 68867 times)

Mr sprouts

Is david icke a satanist?
« on: December 06, 2005, 08:50:55 AM »

I watched the matrix by david icke not long ago and i must say the first four hours are very informative.  

I 100% agree that people are programable and its information that runs the show.  If you know how to put in you can control what comes out.

But the last two hours were very disappointing.  He sunk in to a self indulgent rant about a drug experience and reptiles.

The thing is that illuminate also share the religious beliefs of mr icke.   They believe in culling the number of people in the world to about 2 billion and that all these people will unite as one.

So the number is 7 that they use every where.  6 the number of man. 1 the number of god.  Thus 7 man becomes god.

Of course this is pure satanism on mr ickes part.  The devil is very clever at playing peoples egos.   I.e why its a requirement to  be humble in the bible.

Maybe mr icke is here to confuse people.  As prophesied towards the end many people will come and claim to be a messiah.

Well its just a thought.

Barry Hufker

Re: Is david icke a satanist?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 09:46:14 AM »

I have no idea about The Matrix or Mr. Icke, but I want to clarify one point in your posting.

While there a many numbers in the Bible which are symbolic (such as 40 being the number of "completeness" or "completion"), God's number is not "1" but 7.  So if one were to compare Father, Son and Holy Spirit (777) with Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet (666) you can see the number 666 indicates they fall short of the Glory, Power and Majesty of God.

Barry

Mr sprouts

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 09:50:26 AM »

Yes im sorry i may be very inacurate there.

I read it some were and to be honest cant fully remember.

I think the number i was looking for was 13.  6+7.

And this number is famous for a lot of symbolic refrences.

Mr sprouts

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 09:53:13 AM »

666 so satan, abaddon and who is the false prophet?

Barry Hufker

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 10:06:08 AM »

Essentially, it is Satan (as the father), the Beast (who will be a political leader, as the son) and the False Prophet (who will be a religious leader, as the spirit).  These three will form the unholy  trinity in power when Christ returns to earth.  This is what leads us to the battle of Armageddon.

Barry

Mr sprouts

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 10:45:51 AM »

Yes but.  the prophet must have a super natural dentity as well.   Like the beast is himself a fallen angel http://users.aristotle.net/~bhuie/abaddon.htm

But is not satan.   Also the black madona or the whore of babalon ( possible princess diana)  must have a human dentity as well.

Mr sprouts

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 11:06:46 AM »

But im probably wrong again.  As i dont think you can make a direct parody.

because if 777 is god,jesus, and the holy ghost (the angel with the name of god who appeared in exodus?)

Then 666 satan, abbadon (who is not really the son of satan) and the false prophet.

The false prophet could not be the ghost of satan.  I dont think.  Maybe its a belief system?

but then it could be a direct parody as well.  

Just say hilliary cliton gets to the white house (possible whore of babalon?)

Then a world order appears in the next few years and the leader of that is the beast.

The false prophet could be from the muslim world.  as they are expecting a prophet to return soon.  This would also unite them in to the world order some how?

Barry Hufker

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 11:34:44 AM »

It's not exactly a "parody" but the opposite of God.  The Beast isn't literally the son of Satan.  He is the "son" in the sense that he, as a human (known also as The Antichrist) does the work of Satan.  In other words, he does as Satan commands.  The False Prophet is not literally the spirit of Satan, but a "spiritual" leader, and so carries out a "religion" of Satan.  The religion is not overtly Satanic but one that is anti-Christian/anti-Jew.

Hilary Clinton is certainly *not* the "whore of Babylon."  The "whore of Babylon" or the "great whore" (Supertramp?? - tho' not the band) is much more than a person.  Babylon was the center of culture and commerce at the time.  The whore of Babylon can be the entire worldly materialistic system or possibly a city or country.  It could possibly even the U.S., although not named, as the U.S. certainly sees itself as the center of culture and commerce.  But I vote for the entire world system.

Some suggest the Beast will be a Jew, as Christ was.  Others say the Beast will be a Christian.

I don't believe the False Prophet comes from any well-known religion.  I believe that person must come with a new belief system that entices people away from existing religions.

While there are certainly signs of the end times, there have been those signs for thousands of years.  As an Irishman once said, "When God made time He made plenty of it."  I don't think God's in a hurry.

Barry

George_

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 11:47:45 AM »

Quote:

The devil is very clever at playing peoples egos. I.e why its a requirement to be humble in the bible.

you can deal your lifelong with numbers.. play with em.. you can also play with letters.. you know that some bored christians found out that AC/DC stands for AntiCrist/DeathCrist?? KISS is Knights in SATAN Services.. UFO ==> United Forces Of evil (dont know how they explained the missing E.. but)

devil is personalzied by the bible.. the bible was written by some clever men.. so humans defined the devil as a person..

problem: the devil is inside all the humans out there (if you like to call it devil.. I would say evil)..

if you would not count numbers and reflect yourself every morning (or evening) and think what you did good and what not, what you can improve.. you make your way to "YOUR" so called heaven..Wink

good luck

George (the blackmetallrecordingspecialst.. satan is mixing in the box.. you knew that??Wink Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

Mr sprouts

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 12:29:24 PM »

Indeed very interesting comments there barry

Its also important to remember that no one can be entirely accurate any way.  As he said it will come like a thief in the night.

But with this still in mind and this being purely speculation.  The beast will have to unite the world against god.  He will have to come as a figure based on some kind of  existing belief system.  As jew/cristian and muslim are not so different and will be tricked in to jumping in to bed together at some point.  

Hence peace at last will be declared and then....

As for signs.  Yes also true.  The only way i can offer any weight to us be close to the time other then reading signs etc.  is to add that humanity has never been so big (numbers) and maybe advanced.  Also this civilization is  fairly global and in a few years its going to hit hard times with an energy crisis that will wipe it out anyway.

Barry Hufker

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 12:53:33 PM »

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, you are exactly right.  He will come when we least expect it, as a thief in the night!

And you are correct again, no one can know for sure all that is said in Revelation.  God often shows the big picture but sometimes keeps the details to himself.  But the Antichrist will rise to power and for "time, time time and a half" he will be wildly popular.  After this period (thought to be 3 1/2 years) he will come to the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God.  That's when the trouble starts!!

I am off to work.

All the best to you.

Barry

Mr sprouts

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 01:01:58 PM »

Ok just one last thing.  Theres that micro chip knocking about at the moment as well.

I really think most people would have no problem what so ever putting that in their arm.   Should be here big time in the next couple of years!!

rankus

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 02:17:39 PM »

I thought I heard recently that the real number of the beast is in fact "616" ..... Apparhently this was changed in the middle ages (to the modern 666), or so this story that I heard goes ....
Rick Welin - Clark Drive Studios http://www.myspace.com/clarkdrivestudios

Ive done stuff I'm not proud of.. and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting ~ Moe Sizlack

"There is no crisis in energy, the crisis is in imagination" ~ Buckminster Fuller

Mr sprouts

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 02:26:56 PM »

This could as well be true.  The fact is that god did not write the bible and it has been heavily distorted over the millennia.  even one of the most important chapters was left out by the vatican as they didn't understand it.

But if the bible is here in the form it is then god must have willed that himself anyway!!

rankus

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 02:44:43 PM »

thorbing purple helm lord wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:01

Ok just one last thing.  Theres that micro chip knocking about at the moment as well.

I really think most people would have no problem what so ever putting that in their arm.   Should be here big time in the next couple of years!!

Yes,  I have been beta testing.... these are realy cool!  You are going to want one when they come out!  Laughing
Rick Welin - Clark Drive Studios http://www.myspace.com/clarkdrivestudios

Ive done stuff I'm not proud of.. and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting ~ Moe Sizlack

"There is no crisis in energy, the crisis is in imagination" ~ Buckminster Fuller
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.