R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Is david icke a satanist?  (Read 68622 times)

Die BREMSSPUR

Re: Is david icke a satanist?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 12:36:35 PM »

John Ivan wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 03:38

I THINK MAYBE I'LL START A NEW god!! He'll be all about music. Only music , and,, people who can't play really great will go to hell. We'll blow them up and they will go to a lake of broken GEE'tar strings.

JI.......................................

You're fukked up if you think you can get away with condemning everyone in Europe like that!

Furthermore, I don't understand this condemning of David.  He is   a very close friend.  I showed him this thread and now he won't come out of the bathroom.

Thanx...

Thanx a lot...

bastards...

I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

John Ivan

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 03:02:10 PM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 09:45

If you want to play in a band with Christ you can!  But you have to know him first in order to ask him.  After all you don't have people you don't know play in a band with you.  Have you ever asked him to play?  I understand he's good at playing lots of instruments -- almost a Paul McCartney!

The Bible is called "The Good News."  The good news is that there's hope.  Anyone pointing a finger at you and saying you're going to hell is not acting as Christ told them to.  I've said it before and will say it now.  The problem with Christianity is not Christ or God, it is people - specifically Christians.  But somehow God gets blamed.

Anyone who denigrates you rather than telling you a positive message of hope is full of shit -- and that includes me.

I tell you these things because I can tell you how messed up my life was before becoming a Christian.  And how a relationship with Christ has made all the difference.  After that, you either want to know more or you don't.  And I am certainly not here to force you to believe or revile you if you don't.

It's just as tho' I found a really wonderful microphone.  I think it's amazing and like mine enough to want to tell you about it because you might enjoy it too.  But I can't make you want to look at it and I can't make you enjoy it.  The best I can do is tell you it exists.  After that it's up to you.  And you're not evil if you don't like it or want it.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Yes, and I wish more people who claim Christianity had your point of view. I have many a friend who have come to understand and know Christ and for the most part, these folks are people I love very much and they remain close to me because they use their faith to guide their lives, not mine so much.

I believe in a higher power and love what Jesus had to say without a doubt but I don't need to tell you how sad AND angry I become when I think about how the face of Modern, evangelical Christianity has been shaped. As a public group, {a religion}, these folks are brutal!! judgmental, mean spirited, group thinking whack's.

This is sad and scary because of how much political power these groups have these days. It's not God or Jesus I'm angry and hurt by. It's an ever growing group of people who call themselves Christians but somehow, miss read almost everything Jesus said, {if they read it at all.}.

I don't put you in this group Barry and last night, I reacted to quickly and with a smart ass attitude. If I insulted your sense of fairness or you felt it was personal, I'm sorry.

I don't mind at all if people talk about their personal experience. It's only natural that we would want to share good new's but past experience throws up big red flags with me. I need to remind myself to take all this on a case by case basis.

JI...............................

"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 03:26:28 PM »

John,

I am not offended in the least.  I am as pissed off as you are at the Christian "right" (who are anything but right).

One of my favorite bumper stickers is "Jesus, Save me from your followers."

I strongly believe the U.S. has officially become a fascist country where the Christian right has too much power, forcing their views on everyone as tho' they have 'saved' the country (but I don't know for whom)

I am orthodox in my faith but extremely liberal in my politics.

John, things are good between us!

Barry

stu..m

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 06:13:16 PM »

ok im new here so i will tread carefully,
having listened to david ickes theories, and similar theories from various other people, i must admit that there is a point to be made,
the world is being trampled over by what appears to be the bush regime, bush does make some very heavy decisions, but can you seriously beleive that this man is capable of making any kind of serious decision ? it is becoming more and more obvious that he is just a puppet that speaks on behalf of other people, if you or i made the same insinuations and told the same lies and had as little evidence as bush does we would be sectioned for being mad, the whole war in iraq/iran is so blatantly about oil, if it is not about oil then why have we not invaded other countries that have worse human rights violations than iraq or why do we not stop countries with no oil from using nuclear power, there is another major country that is following a similar path to iran regarding nuclear power, but bush is ignoring this because they have no oil,
but he seems to get away with it, this in itself is very odd, almost like he is protected by people we do not see in the public eye, people who do not want to be seen,
he is linked to various organisations that are in themselves almost above the law, there are all kinds of reports being done on a daily basis that try to expose the tyranny that bush is spreading around the world, the wrongs he is doing to not only the middle east but also his own country, 911 anyone ?, the usa is now looking more like a police state every day,
(you can find over 300 articles here
http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&mforum=smb tf
many of which are about the bush fascist regime/agenda)
what david icke and many others try to explain is that bush and many of the other world leaders are actualy ruled by a small group of people/reptilians/illuminate who quite literaly rule the whole thing,
and that these people plan years in advance what is going to happen in years to come,
he takes it a few steps further by adding the reptilian agenda into it all,
and beleive me he is not alone in his beleifs, many people beleive that thousands of years ago a reptilian race mated with us, or are our ancestors,
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story78.htm
and that the reptilians have just hung around and overseen things, while these shadow governments rule for them, and that it is actually the reptilians who make all the major decisions,
and that it is these reptilians that have no regard for human life, we are worked like slaves with little holiday time and 24 hour business, and that they dont actually come from outer space, but from a fourth dimension and every now and then they pop in to see us,
how nice of them,
now when we look at the size of the whole universe its almost impossible to think that we are the only ones,
so,
years ago some mad reptilian creature crashed into earth and took over and mated with us, i mean how the hell would we know, its not like they would tell us is it, look what happened when orson welles did the war of the worlds speach on live radio in 1938, there was mass panic, people packed thier bags and took to the streets, (personally i think that if the people had not reacted like they did we would now be looking at reptilians and not bush, but the way we reacted may have put them off telling us, these days we would hunt em down and do all manner to them, so it is thier best interests to stay hidden.
if you look into the whole story ufo's, aliens, police states, loss of rights and privacy, the lies we are told, and how we cannot no matter how hard we try get answers for these atrocities it would seem that we are being controlled to a certain extent, and the grip is getting tighter by the day, people are being imprisoned in the usa for speaking out, wasnt that one of the reasons we apparently went to war with iraq ?

look at the facts peeps, before you cane me for saying all this,
and maybe you too will see the truth, what ever that is, it is certainly not what we have been told,
i think that it is a very realistic fact,(what david icke is saying),
the only bit i find hard is the matrix stuff,
(but then i have been programmed all my life to look upon these things as crazy)
but even that is to some extent possible, the point i think i am making is that while we are being lied to by our leaders we cannot riddicule those who try to offer answers, no matter how far fetched they may seem,
thank you and goodnight

John Ivan

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2006, 06:36:09 PM »

WOW!! Art Bell is here!! I know it's you Art!! I can tell..

{sorry, you left it hangin'Just playin'}

JI...............................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

stu..m

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2006, 06:44:13 PM »

hah, i asked for that, very funny and of course taken in jest, many thanks

Annie

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2006, 06:54:04 PM »

look everyone...

It's going to be OH - KAY.

As long as the Knights In Satan's Services continue to protect us against the evil monkey robots.

KISS serves and protects video

Tidewater

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »

Annie, you need a very hot shower now. I'd use an abrasive detergent.

To become a part of a Thorb thread, well.. but this one?

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

Barry Hufker

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2006, 07:19:25 PM »

I'm very afraid of Monkey Robots.

I don't know about secret societies, reptillian or monkelinian (I just made that up!).  I do know corporations are global.  They are no longer American or British or Swiss or anything else.  They are a multinational corporations.  They follow their own interests throughout the world doing what they want.  These are the biggest threats in existence.

The Iraq war is a war for oil.  Great bumper sticker I saw: Don't confuse dying for oil with fighting for freedom.  How true.

Why is Bush not impeached?  Some Democrats are afraid.  The Congress is controlled by Republicans.  If Clinton were in power impeachment would happen so fast your head would spin.

Again, I don't know about "they came from outer space," but I do know the Bible makes a strong point about the Satanic ruling of this world.  According to the Bible, there is a demonic "prince" in charge of each city, with a more powerful one in charge of each country with Satan being the top boss of this kingdom.  This is in large part why evil is so prevalent everywhere.

So when you say someone else is in control, although we might not agree as to who, I would definitely say "yes."

I'm now afraid of Satanic Monkey Robots.  Thanks Annie...

Barry

Tidewater

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2006, 07:23:32 PM »

Surprised

oh my god no! I am now in need of a caustic shower!

I don't have time to get into it, but I have a message from God, bbl.

m
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

Dior

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »

If you've never read any of David Icke's books, and you criticize him, then you're ignorant.  If you ignorantly slander this highly intelligent man, then you ARE a robot because you've been programmed by the opions of OTHER people instead of doing the research yourself and then formulating your own opinion.

So, don't be stupid.  Read what he has to say, and then make up your own mind.  Don't read someone else's opinion or him, because that's how you give away your mind - by allowing someone else to formulate your opinions for you.

Get a grip!

Version

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »

Welcome to the forum Dior!

Confused

John Ivan

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 08:27:54 PM »

KISS!! YIKES!! MONKEY'S!! YIKES!! I'm-ass-Kairt of them there Monkey's.. What if THEY put a band together?

It's bad enough that KISS put one together. The guy with the fire likes his special Purpose a lot. The chick singer up front is kind and gentle. The Lead player is the town drunk and then, Peter, he's so,, "hey, when's sound check".

They were on the big fancy TEE-VEE last week and, they could have used those Monkey's. I have NEVER heard such a bad sounding band in my life and I've been in some pretty "deluxe" sounding line up's in my day.

YIKES!! KISS!!

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 09:02:02 PM »

Dior wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 18:42

If you've never read any of David Icke's books, and you criticize him, then you're ignorant.  If you ignorantly slander this highly intelligent man, then you ARE a robot because you've been programmed by the opions of OTHER people instead of doing the research yourself and then formulating your own opinion.

So, don't be stupid.  Read what he has to say, and then make up your own mind.  Don't read someone else's opinion or him, because that's how you give away your mind - by allowing someone else to formulate your opinions for you.

Get a grip!

beep beep...

dlurt

(that is robot talk that generally relates to bestial love making)
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

John Ivan

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 10:27:23 PM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 20:02

Dior wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 18:42

Get a grip!

beep beep...

dlurt

(that is robot talk that generally relates to bestial love making)

I do generally except that people should, with specificity, read things before they comment on them.

This is why I don't like the Texas Hat Rack to talk much.. Woe#@$%^Zing%^U&@#$%^Bang
Razz  Razz

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.