R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adam Anf 10  (Read 1140 times)

livek

Adam Anf 10
« on: November 30, 2005, 04:39:30 PM »

i hope im posting in the right forum , this is my first post here.

im about to purchase this monitors , l've check them at my home studio with the alseis amp , i tought there is lack of bass,
the mid wasn't clear enough in my opinion , the high was very clear and relly impressive , i have doubts in buying those tough their good repution and their accurate sound , i would relly aprricate opinion from anyone who used them , mixed on them or own them (if you only heard about them plz dont post your opinion because i need to decide very soon if im buying them or not).

any help will be appreciate .

Thomas W. Bethel

Re: Adam Anf 10
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 05:05:23 PM »

Some people hate the Adam's speakers some people seem to think they sound really good. Your ears are the only one that can tell for sure if they are what you want

Your Alesis amplifier may NOT be the best amplifier for these speakers. I would suggest trying other (i.e. more expensive more professional) amplifiers to see what the Adams really sound like.

MTCW other may have different opinions.

A suggestion:  It is hard to read your posts. Maybe use the spell checker built into this forum before you send off your next post. Just a helpful suggestion.

-TOM-

Thomas W. Bethel
Managing Director
Acoustik Musik, Ltd.
Room With a View Productions
http://www.acoustikmusik.com/

Doing what you love is freedom.
Loving what you do is happiness.

lagerfeldt

Re: Adam Anf 10
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 05:04:52 AM »

There's quite a difference in sound between the ADAM speakers. The good sound starts with the S-series. I like S2.5A and S3A.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.