R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need online mastering studio URGENT...  (Read 1068 times)

Dingo

Need online mastering studio URGENT...
« on: November 25, 2005, 10:49:32 AM »

Drama! The mastering studio I last used is booked out until mid-december. Great for him, shite for me.

The band recorded the song last week and we finished the mix today. They need this song mastered and returned to us by December 5th at the latest.  

We need an online mastering studio that offers:

* A server where I can upload and eventually download the track
* Online payment options (Paypal, credit card, etc) - or someone close to Frankfurt, Germany Smile
* A professional service

If anyone has some recommendations, can do this themselves or wants more info please respond asap and/or give me a PM.

The song is a standard 3:30 commercial Rock/Pop guitar tune with a chick singer - think Evanescence VS Avril Lavigne.

Many, many, many thanks!
Dingo (aka Adam Barclay)
"This has to be the only industry in the world that has spent the last decade trying to effectively simulate all of the tools that it was told it needed to throw out." - bunnerabb

http://www.backtoback.cd/TIB3.jpg

jfrigo

Re: Need online mastering studio URGENT...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 01:29:40 PM »

Dingo wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 07:49

Drama! The mastering studio I last used is booked out until mid-december. Great for him, shite for me.

The band recorded the song last week and we finished the mix today. They need this song mastered and returned to us by December 5th at the latest.  

We need an online mastering studio that offers:

* A server where I can upload and eventually download the track
* Online payment options (Paypal, credit card, etc) - or someone close to Frankfurt, Germany Smile
* A professional service

If anyone has some recommendations, can do this themselves or wants more info please respond asap and/or give me a PM.

The song is a standard 3:30 commercial Rock/Pop guitar tune with a chick singer - think Evanescence VS Avril Lavigne.

Many, many, many thanks!
Dingo (aka Adam Barclay)

It's common these days for mastering studios to have ftp servers and accept credit cards so you shoud not have any trouble finding somebody. Probably most of us here could do it.

mastermind

Re: Need online mastering studio URGENT...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 03:11:16 PM »

I second that.. I'm doing so much work via FTP I have my owner server right here....

t

trevor sadler
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.