R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll:Mixerman's 3 file request .Is there severe bass loss in any of these?If so,pick which one it is  (Read 32310 times)

Ron Steele

Note: in order to keep this poll untainted and clear in it's results, I respectfully request that whoever votes, posts here, so we can correlate votes with the # of posts in this thread.

Azuolas, will be adding 3 additional files to the same ftp site sometime around 7:30 pm Chicago time.

they will be labeled 10,11,12 and consist of:

the 2" pass

the PT 48k internal clock pass

and the Radar 48k pass.

To download:

go to: http://www.chicagorecording.com/
Click on icon CLIENT FTP (3rd from the right)
username: chicagotest
password: prosoundweb
go to the folder named "3 file test".

They will not be identified and will remain that way for a period of time.

ONLY Azuolas knows which files are which.

And to mixerman,  the very least you could do is to post your choice here in this thread for all to see publicly.  CRC, Gannon, Steve and Fletcher went thru a great deal of meticulous set-up and effort to produce these files. They only exist because of your claim.

"I have had PLENTY of my posts torched on other boards. It kind of goes with the territory of pushing the envelope. Their house, their rules. Why can't everyone GET this?"

J.J. Blair

Please post the ftp address.  Thanks.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

rnicklaus

J.J. Blair wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 15:04

You can grab right from the site - easy
R.N.

azuolas

R.Nicklaus wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 17:10

The files are not yet posted. I will have the at 7:30PM CST. I don't have them on me right now.

Azuolas

Rail Jon Rogut

That folder seems to be missing -- I just see one named "th" with the original 9 .wav files.

Rail
Recording Engineer

www.platinumsamples.com

Engineered Drums for BFD & Superior Drummer 2.0

rnicklaus

azuolas wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 15:21

R.Nicklaus wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 17:10

The files are not yet posted. I will have the at 7:30PM CST. I don't have them on me right now.

Azuolas

I was responding to the FTP address request.  Not that these files are there but that's how the others were downloaded.
R.N.

azuolas

Ron made a mistake and pasted the link to the old files. The version of 3 files is not up yet.
Rail, the folder was renamed by somebody but the files are intact. I renamed it back to what its supposed to be. THE THREE FILE VERSION OF THE TEST WILL BE UP at 7:30PM CST.
Thanks for your patience.
Azuolas

rphilbeck

Thank you for narrowing it down.  One question, and I am sorry if it was addressed elsewhere.  What was the "2" pass" digitized through?

rnicklaus

Is there going to be anything from preventing people from voting over and over again?

It's hard to figure why anyone would do so, but it could muck up the works, if someone so decided to do this.

(this link is posted on MARSH as well)
R.N.

azuolas

Robert Philbeck wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 17:30

Thank you for narrowing it down.  One question, and I am sorry if it was addressed elsewhere.  What was the "2" pass" digitized through?

All the 9 configurations (including 2" pass) were digitized through Lavry Blue ADC at 96KHz 24 bit to broadcast Wave files in Nuendo version 3.2.
Azuolas

rnicklaus

Pretty great odds here.

This went from a 1 in 9 chance to find the 2" analog file, to a 1 in 3 chance to find the Pro Tools file.

R.N.

Tidewater

It's my fault the folder is called TH, no permissions were set, and I was chatting when my download finished..

I saw something flash, and just caugh a second of it before it closed, I just realized what that was.. sorry if that confused anyone.. crazy.

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

blueboy

DivideByZero wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 16:22

It's my fault the folder is called TH, no permissions were set, and I was chatting when my download finished..

I saw something flash, and just caugh a second of it before it closed, I just realized what that was.. sorry if that confused anyone.. crazy.

M

Seeing as there were no permissions set, are you sure you didn't also switch a few file names around when you were in there?  Twisted Evil

JL
"Only he who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible." ~ Manuel Onamuno

Ron Steele

Quote:

s there going to be anything from preventing people from voting over and over again?

It's hard to figure why anyone would do so, but it could muck up the works, if someone so decided to do this.

(this link is posted on MARSH as well)

posted from above again:

Note: in order to keep this poll untainted and clear in it's results, I respectfully request that whoever votes, posts here, so we can correlate votes with the # of posts in this thread.
 "I have had PLENTY of my posts torched on other boards. It kind of goes with the territory of pushing the envelope. Their house, their rules. Why can't everyone GET this?"

azuolas

blueboy wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 18:50

DivideByZero wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 16:22

M

Seeing as there were no permissions set, are you sure you didn't also switch a few file names around when you were in there?  Twisted Evil

JL

Files are not modified. You can check the date of midification which is the date and time when I posted these files. FTP server sets these parameters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 33 queries.