R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Br1600cd COSM Guitar effects question  (Read 2303 times)

im_southern

Br1600cd COSM Guitar effects question
« on: November 15, 2005, 05:26:59 PM »

I recently purchased the Br1600cd and have found it to be very useful in recording ideas and demos. However, I am having a problem with saving any COSM guitar effects to individual tracks after recording the the track "dry". I want to record the track dry and then experiment with different effects as I mix. The cosm effects are track assignable but not savable that I can tell; it doesn't prompt you to save it. So, as far as I can figure out it is only one track at a time. You can apply them to 1&2, 3&4 and so on, but obviously that doesen't solve my problem. I can record the track with the effect applied, but then I am stuck with the effect unless I re-record the track using a new effect.

Like I said I haven't has had this unit very long, but I have been through the manual, and have not found the info I am looking for. And the store I bought it at doesn't seem to have enough working knowledge of the unit to answer my question. I am probably just overlooking it in the manual. Any help or advice anyone can offer regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Joseph  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.