R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This month...  (Read 7747 times)

Oliver Archut

This month...
« on: January 03, 2005, 01:09:52 AM »

Dear all,

thanks for having me here, it is quite a challenge to balance the moderation with my day job.

First the necessary boundaries, I believe that all people coming here reading or posting have the same interest, sharing information about audio, so lets please treat each other with respect, otherwise I have to help out a bit...

For anybody that does not know me, just call me Oliver.
To my person, I own and operate a small audio manufacturing company called AMI, doing business for ten years (here in the US) under the TAB-Funkenwerk brand name and in the past as Jester Products; design and manufacturing of new parts and products, as well as rebuilding and custom manufacturing of historic audio equipment...

Before I started my own company I worked briefly for a few small companies such as THD, etc. here in the US, back in germany (were I grew up and got my education) I worked in the after masses of AEG-Telefunken, during that time called AEG-Daimler Benz.

I hope we get to know us better and we have a good time for January.

Attached is a pic of me...
Oliver Archut
www.tab-funkenwerk.com

We are so advanced, that we can develop technology that can determine how much damage the earth has taken from the development of that technology.

Barry Hufker

Re: This month...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 04:35:22 PM »

Oliver,

You look - uh... - "happy" (yeah, that's it) as you look as the snow storm.

Barry

Level

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 12:36:54 AM »

I moderate another forum which is not audio related. One tip I can give you is I do it for 1 hour during each day. Sometimes 30 mins. When time is up, time is up! I don't even visit between times and if something is urgent, other members email me. Nothing on a web board is so urgent it can't wait for 23 hours!

I hope this helps as I know you are quite busy!
http://balancedmastering.com

"Listen and Learn"
---Since 1975---

Lee Tyler

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 01:06:45 AM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 16:35

Oliver,

You look - uh... - "happy" (yeah, that's it) as you look as the snow storm.

Barry

That "snow" you descibe. Is it those diffuse linear white streaks that I see on that pic?   Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy
Nurse to doctor: "Doctor, there is a man in the waiting room who thinks he's invisible".

Doctor to nurse: "Nurse, tell him I can't see him"

ted nightshade

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 10:31:24 AM »

Well thanks for moderating Oliver! I hope the hour-a-day plan or some similar can work well for you. It might encourage other busy people who know a lot of useful stuff to take their turn.

Thanks!
Ted Nightshade aka Cowan

There's a sex industry too.
Or maybe you prefer home cookin'?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.