R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with my EMT-251  (Read 1162 times)

J.J. Blair

Need help with my EMT-251
« on: December 21, 2004, 06:11:03 PM »

I've got a situation with my EMT-251.  When I power it up, the fan comes on and the power supply in general seems to be working, but the electronics or at least the controller portion of the unit is not receiving any power.  The mains fuse is intact, but where there is supposed to be a 5V/14amp fuse, there is nothing and no sign that one was ever there.  I haven't had any problems with it since I owned it until this.  I don't see any other fuses in the schematics and there are no signs of any blown caps, etc. when I open up the unit.  Anybody know the EMT well that might have an idea what the problem is?
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.