R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Set screws size for Neumann sm69 body tube and grill assembly  (Read 2501 times)

vcode

• Real Full Name: norm block

Hi klaus and viewers.
I just read a thread where someone asked about Km56 lower body tube To frame screws and upper grill to body screws. 
You answered "What you need for the KM56 and other vintage KM mics is a "Madenschraube" now called a "Gewindestift" (could not find a picture without point and with reduced head. This screw has a 1mm deep slotted, threadless head section whose diameter is slightly reduced, compared to the diameter of the threaded section, so that it fits exactly into the hole in the housing tube when turned counterclockwise, thereby holding the tube in place"

I'm looking for screws for the sm69 tube and fet mics...the lower bottom body housing and top body at grill points x3 screws each Do you know the actual size I search for?
Also while we're on the subject,  does anyone have the factory original screw sizes for u47 bottom body center screw and the three top grill to body screws.  As well as inside the bottom bell to frame screw sizes and inside capsule mount
To grill screw sizes ? Why not...I'm sure a lot of people have searched for them. 
Anyways any info help on the current sm69 situation would be great.  Maybe it is the same size as vintage Km mic's?
Best
Norm.

vcode

• Real Full Name: norm block
Re: Set screws size for Neumann sm69 body tube and grill assembly
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 12:40:43 PM »

Was also wondering what thickness mica is used in protective shield for sm69 and km56 Mics. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 18 queries.