1) Do you have an idea of the era of this one ? (Neumann was contacted yesterday)
2) There is no branding/ref on the transistor at all, was it common at this time or was it done on purpose or did the time erase it ?
3) The capsule was supposed to be K87 but the red markings around let me confused :"JTM 05.2004 MSP" or "STM 05.2004 MSP"Can you give me a help with this ?
4) As you see the capsule is really dirty, solder jobs were poorly done, in case this K87 is genuine, can you send me (PM) your prices for capsule cleaning and restoration ?
5) The R19/R20 pads are inactive, output transformer is wired in series (200ohms) but measuring it reads 59ohms between pin2&3, is this a normal behavior ?
Hello,Thanks for all of these explanations, you're a great help and your forum is a gold mine !Arno