R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Weiss EQ1-DYN (Europe)  (Read 2608 times)

Sonovo

• R/E/P Forums
  • Real Full Name: Thor Legvold
FS: Weiss EQ1-DYN (Europe)
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »

We've had to make some tough decisions recently and have decided to let go of our Weiss EQ1-DYN.

We are the original owners, it was purchased new (as an LP version) and just came back from Weiss Engineering after a full service - i.e. it's like new. We had it changed to the DYN version as our engineers found ourselves using the LP mode rarely, and the DYN function is much more useful for us. It allows 4 of the 7 bands in total to function as dynamic EQ, with the remaining 3 as "regular" EQ bands.

While I can't speak for Weiss, as far as I know the two versions are equivalent (same price) and changing from one to the other is a very simple operation.

The DYN model offers up to 96k operation like the basic MK2 model on which it's based, internal double sampling, as well as offering M/S mode and internal POWR dithering.

More info here: www.weiss.ch/eq1/eq1.html

Daniel's gear is brilliant and it was a difficult decision. I see more Weiss gear in our future, but for now I hope we can find a new home for this wonderfully transparent, accurate and flexible EQ. Oh, the ergonomics are second to none, and should serve as a model to anyone as to how to do it right!

Retail on this is $12,300, street is $10060, we're asking $6500. Worldwide shipping included.

Kind regards,
Thor Legvold

Now on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weiss-EQ1-DYN-Mk2-7-band-digital-EQ-Low-reserve-/140731931499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c446db6b#ht_2238wt_960

Sonovo A/S
Stereo + 5.1 Mastering, Editing & Restoration
Stavanger, Norway
www.sonovo.no
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 20 queries.