R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where it's at.  (Read 2774 times)

nicholastaplin

Where it's at.
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:54:05 AM »

I am Nicholas Taplin.  I was "breathe" on the old PSW, where I was hands down the most active poster on that forum (to the chagrin of many).  This last year I haven't been posting because I've actually been working my butt off.  If anyone on the new PSW is unhappy with the unprofessionalism of the postings it's their own fucking fault.  I also understand that Fletcher was not being paid by PSW so felt unmotivated to start his own forum on the new PSW and had to "hang out" on "Whatever Works".  Personally I think Fletcher is a man of extremely high integrity and his uncompromising philosophy about audio equipment influenced MANY wise audio purchases I have made.  I think Gearslutz is for people who just like to run their mouths and Tape Op is for people who haven't graduated to serious gear.  I am sorry the new PSW never made it off the ground.  I would like to have a forum where I could shoot the shit with people who actually have well informed opinions (and not just fiend on provoking people like I used to), but it looks like that's not in the cards.

I have no doubt the Phoenix will rise again.  I am 31 and have extremely divisive opinions about audio that I will stand by in any company, and I have faith there are others my age with the same convictions, I just have never met any.

Nicholas Taplin

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.