R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Telefunken VF14: Saturn Sound's Replacement Idea  (Read 24189 times)

J.J. Blair

Re: Telefunken VF14: Saturn Sound's Replacement Idea
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »

I had a dream last night, where I was telling Dave Amels that Anamod should do a VF14 replacement.  True story.

edit for clarification:
Dave Amels is a brilliant programmer, designer, musician, engineer, etc.  His company, Anamod, makes gear that does "analogue modeling."  He designs analog circuits that model and mimic gear which is no longer produced.  

I wonder if it is possible for him to make a circuit that could be used in place of a VF14.  As I said, it was a dream I had.  the interesting thing is that I dreamed of asking somebody to make a possible substitute for the tube, and not remake the tube!  I suppose this means I'm past the first stage of grieving: Denial.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 18 queries.