R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PT Easter-Eggs, and other usefull unpublished info...  (Read 23720 times)

Josh McArdle

Re: PT Easter-Eggs, and other usefull unpublished info...
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

Hi guys,

Is there a shortcut for bringing up an insert on a selected track and scrolling through these?

For example if I had an EQ plug-in on a track could I bring the plug-in window up by using a shortcut and then switch between this and another plug-in on the same track?

I've seen it done where a guy has brought up all inserts on a given track at the same time. Would certainly speed up mixing...

Cheers,
Josh

jetbase

Re: PT Easter-Eggs, and other usefull unpublished info...
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

Josh McArdle wrote on Tue, 08 December 2009 05:12

Hi guys,

Is there a shortcut for bringing up an insert on a selected track and scrolling through these?

For example if I had an EQ plug-in on a track could I bring the plug-in window up by using a shortcut and then switch between this and another plug-in on the same track?

I've seen it done where a guy has brought up all inserts on a given track at the same time. Would certainly speed up mixing...

Cheers,
Josh

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but you can click on the first insert to open the plugin in window, then Ctrl + click on any subsequent inserts you wish to have open at the same time (so you have multiple plugin windows open).
sleep is not an option

jwhynot: "There's a difference between thinking or acting dogmatically and drawing from experience."

Glenn Santry
http://www.myspace.com/glennsantry
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 16 queries.