R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IK Multimedia Support  (Read 8043 times)

IK_Support

IK Multimedia Support
« on: September 19, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »

Hello all!

I work for IK Multimedia support and would like to introduce myself to everyone. Hi. I am here to answer questions and give support for IK products. Let me know if you got 'em!

Feel free to PM me or just reply here.

Just a lil background on me... I am a guitar and bass player by craft, enjoy recording, playing shows, and most anything music related. I live in the SoCal area and enjoy its sunny rays it has to offer.

Thanks and hope to meet some cool and interesting people here!

btw - special on ARC System, PM me for details

Paul
Service / Support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Paul
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
www.ikmultimedia.com

Spieg

Re: IK Multimedia Support
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »

Hi Paul,

My name is Brent and I am a project studio owner.  I have been in the buisness for about 15 years and I am having a little trouble with the ARC software.  My system is as follows.  PC, Windows XP serv pack 2, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 4GHz RAM, Dedicated software drive, 1TB audio drive, 1TB backup drive, Protools LE 8.0, DIGI 003 Rack.

I installed the ARC software.  I then made it through steps 1-4 which include taking the minimum 12 room measurements but on step 5 when I name the settings file and SAVE, windows pops up a "Runtime Error" which says "This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  Please contact the applications support team for more information."

I tried cleaning up the registry as recommended by many help sites online but no luck so far.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brent
Brent Spiegel
Fast Trax Recording Studio
www.FastTraxRecordingStudio.webs.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 16 queries.