R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jules Verne/ISS/Shuttle  (Read 743 times)

mgod

Jules Verne/ISS/Shuttle
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »

I woke up pointlessly early just now and went outside to watch the "Jules Verne" fly over LA, followed a few minutes and 2000 km later by the linked-up ISS and shuttle, which were incredibly bright. Nice.

DS
"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus

Bill Mueller

Re: Jules Verne/ISS/Shuttle
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »

mgod wrote on Sat, 22 March 2008 09:14

I woke up pointlessly early just now and went outside to watch the "Jules Verne" fly over LA, followed a few minutes and 2000 km later by the linked-up ISS and shuttle, which were incredibly bright. Nice.

DS

Unfortunately, if Barak Obama is elected President of the United States, you will be one of the last to witness American ships in space.

See: http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/2007/11/obama_wants_to.htm l

Pundits have been complaining that NASA should be EXPLORERS for years, and now that we are on the way with Constellation, Obama wants to kill the agency by "delaying" the exploration program for five years.

He sounds like the Manchurian Candidate to me. By the time we would ever get ramped up again, all the scientists would be Chinese and the Chinese would own the Moon.

Best Regards,

Bill
"Don't take it personally. But this shit is a science." J.J.Blair

“The Internet is only a means of communication,” he wrote. “It is not an amorphous extraterrestrial body with an entitlement to norms that run counter to the fundamental principles of human rights. There is nothing in the criminal or civil law which legalizes that which is otherwise illegal simply because the transaction takes place over the Internet.” Irish judge, Peter Charleton
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.