R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve: The Movie  (Read 2212 times)

smj

Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve: The Movie
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »

I'm ot American, but I was intrigued by this.  Is there any truth to all this?  They portray it as one big conspiracy theory.  True or not... it's well put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

It's 5 parts.  

Sean Meredith-Jones
http://www.seanmeredithjones.com

maxdimario

Re: Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve: The Movie
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 07:51:00 PM »

Sean, it's late and I can't watch it all.

I will look tommorrow.

I've seen a lot of these videos, not because I like them but because I can't help trying to understand as much as I can.

my personal, somewhat intuitive theory.. based on the various information which I have studied as a layman is that we have reached a point in world history where the Banks, aided by computer-driven globalization and electronic money are finally in a position to dominate much closer to home..

this is something that bankers and the people who are strictly associated with bankers, such as corporate business, have been trying to accomplish for a long time now..

if you study economic history, you will see that there are parallels in the past.

smj

Re: Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve: The Movie
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 02:22:23 AM »

Just a little poking around on the net uncovered this:

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

It pretty much debunks this whole notion of who controls the Federal Reserve and where it's profits go.  The opening statements:

"Is the Federal Reserve System secretly owned and covertly controlled by powerful foreign banking interests? If so, how? These claims, made chiefly by authors Eustace Mullins (1983) and Gary Kah (1991) and repeated by many others, are quite serious because the Fed is the United States central bank and controls U.S. monetary policy. By changing the supply of money in circulation, the Fed influences interest rates, affecting the mortgage payments of millions of families, causing the financial markets to boom or collapse, and prompting the economy to expand or to stumble into recession. Such awesome power presumably would be used to benefit the U.S. economy. Mullins and Kah both argued that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is owned by foreigners. Although the New York Fed is just one of twelve Federal Reserve banks, controlling it, they claimed, is tantamount to control of the entire System. Foreigners use their command of the New York Fed to manipulate U.S. monetary policy for their own and, as Kah asserted, to further their global political goals, namely the establishment of the sinister New World Order.

This essay examines the accuracy of these claims. Specifically, it investigates the charge that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is owned, directly or indirectly, by foreign elements, whether the New York Fed in effect runs the whole Federal Reserve System, and whether its enormous annual profits accrue primarily to foreigners or to the U.S government. This essay shows that there is little evidence to support the idea of foreign ownership and much that contradicts it. In addition, it presents evidence to show that the New York Fed does not command the entire System, as well as recent data demonstrating that the System's profits are paid to the federal government."

It's amazing though how hearing about such corruption causes one to actually think about it and do some investigating as to the credibility of these allegations.  I'm a Canadian, but for some reason I found the whole thing fascinating and I decided to do a little research of my own.

Sean Meredith-Jones
http://www.seanmeredithjones.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.