R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADAT/Pro Tools system  (Read 2137 times)

Smog Farmer

ADAT/Pro Tools system
« on: February 01, 2007, 05:03:08 PM »

I recently purchased 3 blackface ADAT recorders (got a fairly good deal on them) and I want to interface them with Pro Tools M-Powered, but I'm not sure of the best way to do this.  I'm fairly new to home recording, and thus far have been unable to find any information about how I could link the ADATs with Pro Tools.  I know that Alesis made a card and software that allowed you to transfer from ADAT to a computer, but from what I've gathered, you can only transfer 8 channels at a time, and I've heard the card and software weren't that great.  I've looked into the Project Hammerfall cards, but I don't have the budget right now to get one if it isn't going to do what I need.  If anyone has any ideas or things they've tried that have been successful, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks.

Bill_Urick

Re: ADAT/Pro Tools system
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 07:31:51 AM »

Good sense is, of all things among men, the most equally distributed; for everyone thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that those even who are the most difficult to satisfy in everything else, do not usually desire a larger measure of this quality than they already possess.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.