R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: family history  (Read 3068 times)

maxdimario

family history
« on: November 02, 2006, 05:37:45 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DuafAqAHrc&mode=related& amp;search=

this is interesting as well..

the bush family took part in the financing of hitler's rise to power for those of you who don't know..

every time one mentions the 'N' word you get ranting and raving.

consider that it's not so much hitler or the nazis or a kind of political stance as much as it is a question of trying to achieve absolute power and earnings through the instigation and promotion of WAR.

http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/bush_nazi.html

Die BREMSSPUR

Re: family history
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 07:04:00 AM »

Max,

I am not going to watch your UTOOB link.

But the theme seems to be you are more willing to believe whether or not it's raining outside based on what some idiot who has a website claims rather than using your own experience and the good sense god gave you.

I wish we could combine your energy and spare time into some sort of money making endeavouuour.

lemme nough

tik
I used to be self-effacing but I couldn't even do that right
http://www.pmtstudios.com

maxdimario

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 07:32:03 AM »

the good thing about youtoob or internet in general is that it is capable of placing images, videos etc. side by side in a relatively short period of time from more than one source.

it is possible to cross-reference all the information with other sources in a short time.

for years the only sources of information available freely to non-specialized non-establishment people who were interested were to be found only in schools, newspapers, libraries etc..

making it vitually impossible for some information to be found by the common person unless they were to dedicate a large portion of their lives to it..

the links are mostly collections of documentation and not personal opinion.

I don't really give much weight to personal opinion, because there are plenty of people around who get smothered by their own emotional nature and simply can't see beyond arm's-range.

you don't want to see the link? are you afraid that the link might disturb you emotionally, tik?

It's hard to sift through information because a lot of it is noise, a lot of it cannot be cross-referenced, some is disturbing, some wrong, some right..

in the end it's not the medium that counts but how you use it..

and it's not about being right 100% of the time but trying to find the truth one step at a time.

you won't get much wiser watching TV or reading newspapers..both being commercial activities, both tied to political and economic interests because of their business-driven nature.

the information doesn't lie in your bottles of beer..or 4 dollar wine tik.. nor does it lie in your apparent indifference towards the outside world.

indifference is not a sign of wisdom or virtue.

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »

maxdimario wrote on Thu, 02 November 2006 13:32

the good thing about youtoob or internet in general is that it is capable of placing images, videos etc. side by side in a relatively short period of time from more than one source.

I totally agree.  Very asstoot.

for years the only sources of information available freely to non-specialized non-establishment people who were interested were to be found only in schools, newspapers, libraries etc..

making it vitually impossible for some information to be found by the common person unless they were to dedicate a large portion of their lives to it..

the links are mostly collections of documentation and not personal opinion.

I don't really give much weight to personal opinion, because there are plenty of people around who get smothered by their own emotional nature and simply can't see beyond arm's-range.

The only sources?  Hmm...I guess people weren't as social back then...

I would argue that everything you post is regurgitated propaganda, tempered with a dark view of the world, citing highly specialized nitwits that only spew personal opinion....

With absolutely no agenda to uncover the facts.

Let me repeat that in another way...I hope you understand my point. The agenda is not to learn or uncover truth...the agenda is persuade...

Furthermore when you say "dedicate their lives to it", what is "it"?

Does one have to be an attorney to realize there are frivolous assfukks in the world that hatch schemes to get something for nothing?

Does one have to eat junk food to realize it's unhealthy?

If something is staring you in the face do you need to confirm it on the idiotnet?

If the videos you cite are edited by humans I would argue they represent a point of view.  You are confused IMO to claim they are factual when they do not differ at all between Bill O'reilly or Ann Coulter except those two idiots claim to be editorializing.  Most people can clearly see this distinction Max.

Which is why IMO Kerry and his kind get totally fukken stuffed most of the time, when they clearly should.

The idiots who call themselves Democrats are voting against the Texas hat rack, and his posse, and the idiots that call themselves Republicans are voting against liberal fruitcakes.  They're two idiotic groups both terrified of what will happen if/when the other side wins.  In the end it's our democracy decaying into politics further and further every fukken decade.

I personally don't see where both parties get access to all these fukken clowns and can't believe they would admit knowing them in public, let alone proclaim they should run the fukken country.

The only point I have Max is that by lying and coming up with all this bullshit these fukknobs in the press and on the idiotnet just add more noise to an already out of control situation.

And they piss me off...(but who cares)...

I do believe that an absolute minimum amount of common sense is required to attain this view.  Wearing a condom or not over eating would be a couple of steps higher...

Finally, not sure what you mean by arm's range...

you don't want to see the link? are you afraid that the link might disturb you emotionally, tik?

Busted...brough..that link scares the hell out of me and I don't have the goddamned courage to deal with it.  Also you probably mean to say "further disturb you emotionally".

It's hard to sift through information because a lot of it is noise, a lot of it cannot be cross-referenced, some is disturbing, some wrong, some right..

in the end it's not the medium that counts but how you use it..

and it's not about being right 100% of the time but trying to find the truth one step at a time.

you won't get much wiser watching TV or reading newspapers..both being commercial activities, both tied to political and economic interests because of their business-driven nature.

Totally agree...

Now just add the jackasses on the internet and you have a complete set.

the information doesn't lie in your bottles of beer..or 4 dollar wine tik.. nor does it lie in your apparent indifference towards the outside world.

indifference is not a sign of wisdom or virtue.

Is this your personal opinion?

Most people think I'm one of the most indifferent sons a bitches they ever met..

Now that it's on the internet it must be a goddamned fact..

Sorry that's all I've got for now.

lemme nough

tik

Barry Hufker

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »

Interesting, personally observed fact:

If there is an American President in office, named George Bush, there is a 100 percent probability of going to war with Iraq.

Barry

Joe Black

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 07:30:26 PM »

Not propaganda, old news, and in the spirit of sins of the fathers, my family bought and sold humans. We got our justified payback (and probably not enough of it) in Recontruction.

google Bush Nazi. Made me feel good just putting those words together. Here are two upstanding, divergent main stream news sources.

New Hampshire Gazzett
http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=de tail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi_2

From the Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

Fuck Bush and his war. Ohio's retiring DeWine and hopefully my district will send Chabot home to get real about his hair.

maxim

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »

If there is an American President in office there is a 100 percent probability of going to war.

whether it's served hot or cold

Die BREMSSPUR

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 06:57:38 AM »

damn glad to be here!

It all comes down to arithmetic!

It's not man's struggle against tyranny...

or an exchange of ideas...

It comes down to a simple equation.

You've completely won me over.

Fukke wondering and exploring cause and effect.

Let's just blame it on the Texas hat rack and call it a day!

Concepts like freedom in the middle east or eastern europe just come down a percentage!

Something like 99.9% of middle east citizens have no right to freedom, they should be held hostage by a minority of fukkwads and it's really none of our business.

Saving France from the nut with the goofy mustache so they can buy and sell souls in Africa the majority of the last century is ok but the middle east is off limits because people who derive their world view from UTOOB say so.

The very cool experiment is that people on the street corner here can repeat the same talking points without having to invest any grey matter whatsoever.

When challenged on how they derived such a stellar point of observation they cite the idiot box or the internet.

Fascinating.

The international trade and history of the region is of no interest.  The effects of the cold war...boring.  The millions of people who are against the terrorists...they're not in tune with the role they're supposed to play as dumb ragheads.  The way the rules are set by U.S. companies versus oh...I don't know...the Russians...nothing we can post on UBOOB in ten minutes.

Again, you've totally won me over with this UBoob post and the associated links of a seal that shits in a martini glass...

BTW Jeff, The guardian?

You're joking right?

I'm sure you learned a lot from the article and I'm sure Max thinks it's not anyone's personal opinion...

Again, Fascinating

I guess we can't just take anything for granted.  If we don't read the Guardian or listen to Sean Hannity we just won't know the facts.  We will therefore be left to personal opinion and we'll never be able to find out about "it".

Seeya...

tik

Barry Hufker

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 10:09:01 AM »

Tik,

It's not "seeya".

It's "lemme nough".

Please get with the program!

Barry

Joe Black

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »

Die BREMSSPUR wrote on Sat, 04 November 2006 06:57

BTW Jeff, The guardian?

You're joking right?

I'm sure you learned a lot from the article and I'm sure Max thinks it's not anyone's personal opinion...

No, not joking, only pointing out that two information sources with completely different POV's compiled essentially the same information 2 and 3 years ago. I didn't learn anything I didn't essentially already know and regardless of what you think Max thinks, or what you think I've learned or not learned, it's documented historical record and not personal opinion. MY personal opinion is I don't judge GW Bush by what his father made of himself, but what GW Bush has made of hisself and this country. I'm not impressed with the former GW Bush and quite devastated by the latter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.