R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good news for Logic/EXS24 users  (Read 3933 times)

Ashermusic

Good news for Logic/EXS24 users
« on: August 25, 2006, 11:04:13 AM »

After considerable prodding from me Kirk Hunter is doing an EXS24 version of his Emerald Orchestral Library and he has added to it many things that will be in his new Ruby library. Kirk was new to Logic and the EXS24 is very impressed with its sound and cpu efficiency.

As Logic users well know practically the only thing that Logic does not come with is a good orchestral library and I am not aware of any for the EXS24 that comes even close to Emerald under $650.

I went out on a limb promising him that there was a market for this as the impending release of Redmatica's Keymap will make the EXS24 very powerful and flexible.

He is having a pre-sale where you can order Emerald for only $275. Listen to the demos. This is an incredible bargain.

http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/
Composer, Logic Pro Certified Trainer, Level 2
Author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 8"

www.jayasher.com

Ashermusic

Re: Good news for Logic/EXS24 users
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 02:19:48 AM »

I was at Kirk's studio today playing the EXS24 version of Emerald and all I can say is "Wow!". He has added much to it from his upcomng Ruby and programmed so many cool things in it. And it just sounds great in the EXS24 and is so cpu efficient.

If you are a Logic user you should have this library. At his prices it is a no-brainer IMHO.
Composer, Logic Pro Certified Trainer, Level 2
Author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 8"

www.jayasher.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 15 queries.