R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question RE: Lavry Blue M.AD 824  (Read 3454 times)

Revolution

Question RE: Lavry Blue M.AD 824
« on: August 17, 2006, 01:01:03 AM »

Hi
I have purchased the Lavry Blue converters with 1 M AD 824 and later buying another.They both have the 1.5 ROM chip although the second one was an upgrade.

When I purchased this unit new with the one module it had internally the 4th dip switched to on. In the manual it says that there is no function assigned to this although I feel that since making this change there is a change in the sound. Is it just me is does this alter the functionality in some way?

danlavry

Re: Question RE: Lavry Blue M.AD 824
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:39:01 PM »

Revolution wrote on Thu, 17 August 2006 06:01

Hi
I have purchased the Lavry Blue converters with 1 M AD 824 and later buying another.They both have the 1.5 ROM chip although the second one was an upgrade.

When I purchased this unit new with the one module it had internally the 4th dip switched to on. In the manual it says that there is no function assigned to this although I feel that since making this change there is a change in the sound. Is it just me is does this alter the functionality in some way?

All 4 positions serve a purpose. The first 2 of the positions are for setting a unit to master or slave, and for polarity.
The next 2 positions are reserved for factory use. It is best to turn them off, and keep them off. They are connected to the controller and they may alter the sound.

Regards
Dan Lavry
http://www.lavryengineering.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.