R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate pro tools. Its trash  (Read 14372 times)

malice

Re: I hate pro tools. Its trash
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2005, 01:13:15 PM »

rnicklaus wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 18:46

If you can ban people on REP, when it appears in most cases you are the instigator of personal attacks, I find this more than odd.

I don't ban people on REP.

And I'm sorry you seriously consider I instigate personal attacks. I believe I took the time to explain myself to you and apologize publicly and personally to you. I believe you admitted you were harsh too.

"most of the time" I'm contributing in a very civilised way (do a search). you would hardly find any attacks outside this thread that drifted into some lame little vendetta against Mixerman. (I can quote many posts about that).

We had a long story with Ron at the MARSH when he was posting under several monikers such as "Robocop" and "Racer-X". It was not always as casual posting as he 's doing now as Ron Steele. Of course you would have to go to the MARSH to noticed that.

I had words with Ron, but I have no doubt we gonna solve this out soon.

Despite of our recent disagreement, we do have a mutual understanding about a lot of things.

What are you trying to prove Randy ? Are you criticizing my way of moderating at the MARSH ?

I can assure you have more fingers on your left hand than I banned people there.

malice

rnicklaus

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »

Malice,

I have a limited scope of interacting with you or reading your posts in most cases relating to the recent "test" or the short lived LA test thread.

If you don't have the power to ban people or edit posts on REP, then I stand corrected.

But why bait people and then talk about banning?

R.N.

Mr sprouts

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »

malice

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2005, 02:48:11 PM »

rnicklaus wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 20:12

Malice,

I have a limited scope of interacting with you or reading your posts in most cases relating to the recent "test" or the short lived LA test thread.

If you don't have the power to ban people or edit posts on REP, then I stand corrected.

But why bait people and then talk about banning?

If you examine what I have said about banning, you might as well understand I was rather humorous about my abilities in that matter.

My admiration for Brad as a moderator was not at all ironic.

My assertion about being not very good at banning people was.

I'm doing what I can as moderator. I don't claim to be the best. All I can say is that among this "circus" that some of you thing qualifies the Marsh, I take great pride to offer a useful forum to beginners recordists where flame wars and belittling comments are simply not allowed.

Gotta work on that anger management thing, I agree. You live you learn. Wink

malice

Fletcher

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2005, 05:25:24 PM »

While we're on the subject of bannings... I'm banning this thread from going any farther.
CN Fletcher

mwagener wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 14:33
We are selling emotions, there are no emotions in a grid

"Recording engineers are an arrogant bunch.  
If you've spent most of your life with a few thousand dollars worth of musicians in the studio, making a decision every second and a half... and you and  they are going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives, you'll get pretty arrogant too.  It takes a certain amount of balls to do that... something around three"
Malcolm Chisholm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 22 queries.